Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks rubydog,I appreciate it.

Comment

Zephyr Sasquatch with a 50 grain brass insert and glue on adapter will put you right on a just above 200gr. These things make a huge hole and do some serious bone damage.
      Looks nearly like a Rage hole. 217grains to be exact
      Last edited by muzzlebrake; 11-01-2010, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Here,

Buy direct from Ace...

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          Zephyr Sasquatch with a 50 grain brass insert and glue on adapter will put you right on a just above 200gr. These things make a huge hole and do some serious bone damage.
          Looks nearly like a Rage hole. 217grains to be exact
          How do you fit all that new fangled weight contraption on the front of his wood arrows??

Comment

How about the El Grande from Grizzly. Anybody tried them?

Comment

SD, i tryed the el grand's for 2 years, killed a couple of deer, but did find the blood trails weak. been with the 160 ace for awhile now, and love them, strong dependable, and wont break your wallet, mike up at the "nocking point" carry's a good selection , thay have a website
              oh as for the ace's, sofar in october 10 shots, 8 hits and found 6 all big pigs..

jeffro

Comment

Single bevel broadheads shatter bone instead of trying to cut bone , therefore requiring less energy to be spent on bone and more for cutting the good stuff. They are easy to sharpen too. Abowyer heads are not any more pricie than other QUALITY heads out there( less expensive than many that I was considering). After 2 years of shooting them, I think they have performed above and beyond my expectations and cause massive damage. They will make a believer out of you if you shoot anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Superdog View Post
                  How about the El Grande from Grizzly. Anybody tried them?
                  Yes sir, I have used grizzly broadheads every since Jim Abel invented them and with great results. They are a little tricky to get sharp but they are a great head no doubt.

Comment

Checked with my supplier and he said that he is out of the 200. He also commented that if he ordered some from Ace now he MIGHT get them in 2-3 weeks as the owner is real slow filling orders. Sorry. You might call Kustom King or the Nocking Point and see if they have them.. Good luck.

Comment

I need to thank everyone for there help on this.
                      I ordered 6 El Grande's from 3 Rivers and 6 Ace Super Express direct from Ace (thanks ol man),both in 200gr. Now the testing begins.

Comment

Working...
                      X