Broadhead Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broadhead Help

I'm new to wood arrows and looking to shoot 200gr.2 blade,glue-on broadheads but having a hard time finding some. My arrows fly just fine with 200gr. points and now want to hunt with them but not till I can find some heads.
    Any help(websites,ideas)would be appreciated. Thanks.

Look up Abowyer and you will find some great heads there. Pricey, but very good heads.

Comment

Here or is that a website?

Comment

OK,I found them but there all single bevel. Prefer double. Thanks a lot though. And yes,pricey!

Comment

this is the only glue on 2 blade that ive found so far.

Kustom King Traditional Archery, your kingdom for all things traditional archery with a wide selection fo bow and arrow traditional archery supplies, archery gear, and archery equipment. Traditional bows and arrows for sale.

dont know much about the brand or the broadheads but i hope this helps.

Comment

Abowery.com is what rubydog meant. You can also check out 3rivers archery (http://www.3riversarchery.com/) or kustom king archery.

Comment

I tried 3Rivers and Rose City,but I think samiel2d hit the nail on the head with Kustom King. Thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Superdog View Post
                I tried 3Rivers and Rose City,but I think samiel2d hit the nail on the head with Kustom King. Thanks guys.
                Ace are good heads so are the Grizzly El Grande heads buth they are also a single bevel. I have been very impressed with the Abowyer heads but they are not near as expensive as the German Kinetics. Good luck.

Comment

i shot my first animal with a recurve this year and it was an 8 point and my muzzy phantom did an outstanding job

Comment

Well BowTech congratulations on your first traditional kill.

Comment

I called Kustom King and there fresh out of the Ace 200gr broadheads.
                      Back to the drawing board.

Comment

abowyer

Comment

What do you see wrong with a single bevel head ? I have had great luck with them over the years. Let me know if I can help in any way..

Comment

Not too sold on the tanto tip. I use right wing feathers so does that mean I will need right wing bevel?

Comment

Thats what Dr Ed Ashby says.. There is nothing wrong with the Tonto tip as long as it is sharp. I have killed scads of animals and they didn't seem to mind. The last 4 animals that I have killed with them got complete pass throughs. Try the Abowyers and you wont be dissapointed. I will call my supplier tomorrow and see if he has any Ace 200 bheads for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X