Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
    Well, I'm a Funeral Director of a morgue with over 300 people in it, let's just say I believe........
    Oh yeah, DO TELL!

Comment

I could not handle it. I am a wuss when it comes to ghosts and could not even be in the house.

Comment

Originally posted by kfd82 View Post
        Have you told that story on here before? I swear I've heard almost that exact story from someone before.
        x2 !

I've heard that story somewhere before!

Comment

Gonna have to download the Ghost hunter M2 app for my iPhone now

Comment

As long as it's not trying to harm you, y'all should be ok. Also doing remodeling with aggravate ghosts if they are there which is probably why there was so much activity. I watch ghost hunters way to much...

Comment

I was testing a couple of my Cuddeback cams one day and one of the pic's it took was of the arms on my coat swaying like a stiff breeze had moved them. The kicker is there was no door or window open. Then a few months later while I was out of town, my wife heard my son's toy train start moving around the track with no one upstairs and then his grave digger monster truck spouted off "Grave Digger" real loud. We are figuring it is a small child that inhabits our house and as long as he is happy, so are we. Just don't ask to borrow the truck keys. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by txsuperdad23 View Post
                The back of the house down to the lake is 1/4 mile walk. There is a nice stone walk way the entire way.. Well as we got older we got braver and braver to explore this land. The more we explored it the more we decided it was all lies and wasnt haunted or built on a grave yard. Well then one day going up those stairs one broke loose and tunred over. It was a dang tomb stone and so was all the other 15,000 stones used to make this stair way.......

Did they all have the same last name on them.....Ferris or Acme?

Sorry but I had do do it........

Comment

OK guys yall have me convinced.

Im gonna put my two trail cams up when I get home. And will post here if anything happens over the weekend. I am going to put one on video (if I can figure it out) I have never ran video on mine. And the other on camera in the hallway. We will see whats up.

Comment

Trail cameras detect changes in ambient temperatures. Not sure if spooks cause such a change.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                      OK guys yall have me convinced.

Im gonna put my two trail cams up when I get home. And will post here if anything happens over the weekend. I am going to put one on video (if I can figure it out) I have never ran video on mine. And the other on camera in the hallway. We will see whats up.
                      Ha Ha! This has GOT to be a first! Live ghost hunting , I'll be keeping up with this one...subscribed!

Comment

Originally posted by dawgkllr View Post

Naw, I heard there was a couple Thurbers in there!

Brick humor......I love it!

Comment

My wife hates this picture.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298058685.084020.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	23977034

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                            Well, I'm a Funeral Director of a morgue with over 300 people in it, let's just say I believe........
                            come on Kurt.......let's hear it

Comment

Originally posted by dawgkllr View Post

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
                                Trail cameras detect changes in ambient temperatures. Not sure if spooks cause such a change.
                                Works on motion also though? If the doors are opening wouldnt it catch that?

Comment

Working...
                                X