New Tripod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Tripod

Rusty aka Spidermoney built a tripod for me and I picked it up today. I can already tell this is gonna work great!! I haven't put a tape on it, but it will adjust from probably around 5', maybe a hair less to around 8'. It'll work great in the thick stuff here and should be perfect for hiding in the brush in south Texas.
    The arms on the side and the tall arm on the back are for attaching brush to so you can hide it and break up your outline. Even has a bow holder!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh and the best part...Rusty is independently wealthy and doesn't have to work. He just likes to weld. So if you buy the materials he builds these for free.

Comment

Please pm me number. Thanks

Comment

Can he deliver to KS too????

��������

Comment

nice

Comment

I WISHED!! Glad ya like it brother, and very good to visit with ya! Like I told Ryan, I got the " concept" from "coachwhip" here on TBH. Mainly just liked the fold up portion of the legs, so it could be folded up and transported to different spots. But, I changed a ton of stuff so I could have more height adjustability, bigger platform, etc. Course it ain't as light as the original one coachwhip built either! But, I've toted this one over 250 yds outta the bottom just the other day (on my good shoulder), so it is mobile. Dont get me wrong, I was ready to be there when I got to the truck! Like I told Ryan, a buddy of mine saw Ryans in my yard yesterday, climbed up in it... Now I'm building him one today! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Put me in line for one, Sir

Comment

Just so everybody knows, the part about building them for free and being rich was a joke!! I don't want poor Rusty to get a full PM box. This was a buddy deal between me and him lol.

Comment

Lol. Look good bud

Comment

So what would it cost to get one turn key price,tax,title and license

Comment

**** Nice! Set it up in a good spot for me

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                        Just so everybody knows, the part about building them for free and being rich was a joke!! I don't want poor Rusty to get a full PM box. This was a buddy deal between me and him lol.
                        That's too funny. I bet his In Box blew up.

Comment

Pretty slick!!!

Comment

Good job Rusty!

I could probably use 8 or 10 for free, delivered to Sonora, of course! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Looks darn good to me.

Rick

Comment

Working...
                              X