Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
    Yall Vibe guys still hodl or dumping? I cant decide what I want to do. Hate to take such a hit, but I'm sick of looking at it.
    I'm hodling, ie only sunk in about $200 though

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Post from FB about TRX

To whom it may concern.

Speaking as a Tron holder since a bit after the ICO.

Tron is one of the FEW really SOLID coins.

It is NOT a short-term flip, it is a world changing technology, we happen to be LUCKY be able to take part in it.

There were some really rough bumps on the road, a lot of FUD against Tron, however we have survived all of it.

I have been monitoring really uneducated posts/guesses/questions in this group and I really want to say the following.

If you are in this group you are likely a Tron stakeholder so mainly the price is what concerns you.

1. Tron is NOT a scam coin.
      2. Tron is NOT a bump and dump coin, the surge to the ATH $0.30 was created by a combination of the new partnerships and MAINLY the release of the #Trondoggies game.

Smart money saw it coming, invested then sold, and we had created incredible expectations for the Justin Sun stream, which turned out to be just a really personal live video chat with him, instead of a conference, what we westerns expected.

People then started selling big time, and holders got scared, lost money and sold at a loss, then in order to "explain" their decision to everyone, weak hands joined the FUD and started explaining how Tron is a scam coin, **** coin, etc.

None of the FUD is true apart from the plagiarized white paper, however this is a CULTURAL thing, in Asia/China it is COMMON for people to copy the freaking boring thesises of people and use them, in western countries this is considered very bad.

People who lost money by panic selling (and they were MANY as they FOMOed into Tron in $0.25) started sharing and essentially hating Tron.

Yes Justin is not amazing in Live-Streams in English (kindly said) but you people have to realize, the project is less than 6 months old and has a roadmap of 9 more years until the vision/project is complete.

Understand plagiarism in China is something common, and understand this man has REPUTATION to hold up to, his mentor Jack Ma has created a legacy and millions of people say Justin Sun is the next Jack Ma.

You guys definitely know how important REPUTATION is for Asian people.

So please understand, this is a SAFE investment, a long-term investment, a retirement fond if you would.

You can flip some money in the beginning to middle of April, however you will be sorry if you sell all your Tron at ANY point, as this project is being developed with unseen SPEED.

So stop asking about the price and trust Justin.

Skinny

Comment

First sign something is a SCAM..

when they send out a letter and specifically say "its not a scam".

See Bitconnect.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          First sign something is a SCAM..

when they send out a letter and specifically say "its not a scam".

See Bitconnect.

That wasn’t from Tron

Skinny

Comment

I dont think its a scam.. i think they have serious marketing issues...

Comment

Along with 31 million followers

Skinny

Comment

I own 2000 ... Ima HODL.....but not gonna stop me from cussin it out till it gets better

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  I own 2000 ... Ima HODL.....but not gonna stop me from cussin it out till it gets better
                  2000 of what? TRX or ETH?

Comment

XRP starting to pump

Comment

I had 29,000 TRXcoins at one time, but sold them

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                        Post from FB about TRX

To whom it may concern.

Speaking as a Tron holder since a bit after the ICO.

Tron is one of the FEW really SOLID coins.

It is NOT a short-term flip, it is a world changing technology, we happen to be LUCKY be able to take part in it.

There were some really rough bumps on the road, a lot of FUD against Tron, however we have survived all of it.

I have been monitoring really uneducated posts/guesses/questions in this group and I really want to say the following.

If you are in this group you are likely a Tron stakeholder so mainly the price is what concerns you.

1. Tron is NOT a scam coin.
                        2. Tron is NOT a bump and dump coin, the surge to the ATH $0.30 was created by a combination of the new partnerships and MAINLY the release of the #Trondoggies game.

Smart money saw it coming, invested then sold, and we had created incredible expectations for the Justin Sun stream, which turned out to be just a really personal live video chat with him, instead of a conference, what we westerns expected.

People then started selling big time, and holders got scared, lost money and sold at a loss, then in order to "explain" their decision to everyone, weak hands joined the FUD and started explaining how Tron is a scam coin, **** coin, etc.

None of the FUD is true apart from the plagiarized white paper, however this is a CULTURAL thing, in Asia/China it is COMMON for people to copy the freaking boring thesises of people and use them, in western countries this is considered very bad.

People who lost money by panic selling (and they were MANY as they FOMOed into Tron in $0.25) started sharing and essentially hating Tron.

Yes Justin is not amazing in Live-Streams in English (kindly said) but you people have to realize, the project is less than 6 months old and has a roadmap of 9 more years until the vision/project is complete.

Understand plagiarism in China is something common, and understand this man has REPUTATION to hold up to, his mentor Jack Ma has created a legacy and millions of people say Justin Sun is the next Jack Ma.

You guys definitely know how important REPUTATION is for Asian people.

So please understand, this is a SAFE investment, a long-term investment, a retirement fond if you would.

You can flip some money in the beginning to middle of April, however you will be sorry if you sell all your Tron at ANY point, as this project is being developed with unseen SPEED.

So stop asking about the price and trust Justin.

Skinny

sooooo the beginning to middle of April it is

Comment

Bitmora was a trading platform that sold cryptocurrency, hashing power to mine coins, and cloud mining. It was launched by MoraMarkets LLC on August 16th

A bunch of us decided to move in a few months

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                            $1 TRX is what a lot of people in the space are saying.

If ETH can make it to 1k then there's lots of potential for these other platform coins.
                            For me it's no question of if, but when.
                            I'm shooting for 2020-2021
                            If it comes in before then I'll be happy but I'm really long on this one to temper my expectations (some want a dollar before Easter)but even today at 20:1 returns I'm happy
                            But those 30:1 returns were even better

Comment

Who in here was smart/lucky enough to guess the bottom of the latest bitcoin dip was $6,200. Your reward is she's about to kiss $10,000 again. ��

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                                https://bitmora.com

A bunch of us decided to move in a few months
                                I'd like to see a better representation of the team and partnerships if any exist.

Is this a CEX or DEX?

Comment

Working...
                                X