Well, wish me luck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, wish me luck!

Tomorrow morning at 0630, I will arrive at the surgical center for an ACL reconstruction and meniscus repair/ trimming of the torn portion. I will be getting a tendon from a cadaver for my new ACL.

I'm sure there are many TBHers who've had this surgery. But, this is a new one for me. I'm a little nervous. But, I'm sure it'll all work out ok. I'm just ready to get back to work.

Good luck. Had mine done 15 or so years ago wasn’t too bad.

Comment

All I'll tell you is that you better listen to the Dr, and follow rehab to a T...otherwise you'll be going back for more work. I need to go back, just deal with it the best I can, since I didn't listen 20 years ago

Good luck, and may the surgeons hands be steady

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
        All I'll tell you is that you better listen to the Dr, and follow rehab to a T...otherwise you'll be going back for more work. I need to go back, just deal with it the best I can, since I didn't listen 20 years ago

Oh, I'll be all over the rehab. I need to get better ASAP. This is costing me way too much money to be off work. I had an ankle reconstruction done 11 years ago. The therapist was constantly having to pull my choke chain to slow me down. My plan this time is no different; do everything they ask and more. The stronger I can get and the faster I can do it, the better.

Comment

You'll be fine. Just follow doctors orders to a T.

Rehab is the key.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Rehab rehab rehab. I've had both my knees done. I'm as good as new. Dont regret it one bit. Stay on top of the rehab and stretch and keep stretching to regain full momentum and range of motion.

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post

This this this.

Comment

Prayers going up

Comment

Good luck with it!

Comment

Hope all goes well!

Comment

Prayers up for ya

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Yes. A lot of women here have had the surgery. You’ll be fine

But really...good luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X