Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Texas Rangers 2016 Playoff thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
    stupid post.
    Stupid why? What have they done in the current or past post seasons to prove him wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Please don't quote him.... Many of us have PeterPan on ignore so we don't have to read his drivel... When you quote him it is viewable.
      X2

Comment

The Cobra will right the ship Sunday but I don't know how we win game 4 and force it back here? Guess we will see...single game elimination now. 22 other teams would love to be in this situation....including the Asstrolls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Daaaang.....look what the cat drug in? Hello David!

Hey Jason [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
            The Cobra will right the ship Sunday but I don't know how we win game 4 and force it back here? Guess we will see...single game elimination now. 22 other teams would love to be in this situation....including the Asstrolls!

I guess that made you feel better? My thoughts on the Rangers after watching them snatch victory from the jaws of defeat time and time again this season was they were either going to flame out in the first round or ride that magic to a WS win. They have their backs against the wall now......which is it going to be? Me, I'm hoping for the later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I definitely don't throw Perez in ANY road game....especially Canada. The Cobra will step it up and won't get riled by all the drama. I expect Cole to go to the hill in game 4...IF NEEDED!

And I'm really surprised Delino didn't get the nod.
              You're right, if needed

Comment

Please don't quote him.... Many of us have PeterPan on ignore so we don't have to read his drivel... When you quote him it is viewable.
                You got it. Just get irritated with his crap!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  I guess that made you feel better? My thoughts on the Rangers after watching them snatch victory from the jaws of defeat time and time again this season was they were either going to flame out in the first round or ride that magic to a WS win. They have their backs against the wall now......which is it going to be? Me, I'm hoping for the later.

That comment wasn't directed toward you RTP but there seems to be quite a few stros fans coming out of the woodworks today to gloat on the Rangers woes on a Ranger thread. Funny how that works I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by jabel View Post
                    You got it. Just get irritated with his crap!

You are one of many. [emoji1360][emoji1360]. Just put him on your ignore list and the troll goes back under the bridge..

Comment

That comment wasn't directed toward you RTP but there seems to be quite a few stros fans coming out of the woodworks today to gloat on the Rangers woes on a Ranger thread. Funny how that works I guess.
                      So are you saying a rangers fan never made it to the stros thread?
                      It's sports banter. Suck it up.

Comment

This is quite humorous in so many ways.

Go Rangers. Canadians have no bidness winning a series in America's sport.

Comment

You are one of many. [emoji1360][emoji1360]. Just put him on your ignore list and the troll goes back under the bridge..
                          Done

Comment

Here ya go Smart kids who play their hears out!its not howard yet but they play hard!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                              Here ya go Smart kids who play their hears out!its not howard yet but they play hard!

Are you drunk lol?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
                                X