No announcement yet.

Covert Wireless Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My cameras have stopped sending notifications to my phone I’ll get 2-3 here an there then open app and have 200 pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      My cameras have stopped sending notifications to my phone I’ll get 2-3 here an there then open app and have 200 pics

I’m seeing the same thing on my iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Same here.

Comment

Mine is finally working correctly except for using a lot of battery for just 30 pictures a day

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            Same here.

Yalls still doing this? Mine is [emoji2359]

Comment

I can view about 4-5 pictures then it freezes up. Sometimes if I wait a few seconds it will allow me to scroll a few more before it freezes up again. Sure wish the would have left good enough alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                I can view about 4-5 pictures then it freezes up. Sometimes if I wait a few seconds it will allow me to scroll a few more before it freezes up again. Sure wish the would have left good enough alone.

I have had this happen a handful of times and each time it was that my wifi connection was weak after checking the connection. Evidently it was bogging down the portal access. Now that my wifi is back to normal, I have not had the issue.

Comment

Covert Wireless Update

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  I have had this happen a handful of times and each time it was that my wifi connection was weak after checking the connection. Evidently it was bogging down the portal access. Now that my wifi is back to normal, I have not had the issue.

My WiFi might not be the best, but it works fine for all other operations like streaming video and what not.

Edit: That did the trick. Turned off WiFi and the scroll as they should.

Last edited by Stolle; 09-05-2019, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Yalls still doing this? Mine is [emoji2359]

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                      My WiFi might not be the best, but it works fine for all other operations like streaming video and what not.

Edit: That did the trick. Turned off WiFi and the scroll as they should.

a lot of the issues are with iPhone itself. I want to throw mine against the wall on a daily basis.

Comment

My app finally started working right. now one of my cams stop taking pic with deer in front of it only get a pic if I send a request command to the camera

Comment

I’ve been trying to contact covert for 3 days and getting nothing! Anyone talked to them recently?

Comment

I’ve been trying to contact covert for 3 days and getting nothing! Anyone talked to them recently?

Chat with them on their website . There is a chat room

Comment

I’m getting random double pics at times. Checked all the settings and still can’t find out what’s causing the double. Anyone had this happen with the new cameras?

Click image for larger version

Name:	CE18E3B2-F53D-4F23-A0C5-A46C4574E074.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	24591834

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                                I’m getting random double pics at times. Checked all the settings and still can’t find out what’s causing the double. Anyone had this happen with the new cameras?

[ATTACH]971352[/ATTACH]

I’m having to go all the way into each camera to see if i even have pics! ZERO notifications any where and covert won’t answer phone or chat really starting to **** me off

Comment

Working...
                                X