Bras for Jeeps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bras for Jeeps?

Wondered if they’d be worth putting on to protect the grill and hood from chips. And dress up the front in the process.
    Attached Files

dont do it, sand and dirt gets under and as soon as u drive it will wear like sandpaper..

if u must put some of that 3m clear liner on before so it saves your paint- been there before

Comment

I personally wouldn’t for a few reasons.
      My last 2 keeps have been borderline trailer queens for the rocks. Next Jeep will be too.
      I’ve just never been a fan of the looks of a bra on any vehicle, I also would be scared something would get stuck under there (pebble) and cause more damage than you were trying to prevent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
        dont do it, sand and dirt gets under and as soon as u drive it will wear like sandpaper..

if u must put some of that 3m clear liner on before so it saves your paint- been there before
        Ok that makes sense. I was even wondering about it rubbing from wind resistance and general vibration. Just didn’t ask yet.

Comment

Screams Mall Crawler at first sight. Don't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
            I personally wouldn’t for a few reasons.
            My last 2 keeps have been borderline trailer queens for the rocks. Next Jeep will be too.
            I’ve just never been a fan of the looks of a bra on any vehicle, I also would be scared something would get stuck under there (pebble) and cause more damage than you were trying to prevent

That’s definitely something to be concerned about.

Comment

Talk to Chew ... I think he has a Jeep, and wears a bra too!

Comment

Jeeps don't need no stinking Bras

Comment

Find the hot girl in the white jeep and put her bra on the front

Comment

Why do they call it a bra? It's not like it's holding anything up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                      Why do they call it a bra? It's not like it's holding anything up.

Cause goes around the headlights.
                      [emoji23][emoji51]

Comment

can't ride topless with a bra. 90's are over, no more car bras

in truth, the jeep is a brick. you will get a bunch of rock chips and bug guts everywhere. if you do wear a bra, when you take it off it's going to look like a tan line.

wife's JK has 10k miles and already has 2 massive rock chips in the windshield. it happens... a lot.

Comment

I bought a used TJ that had one on it, the first thing I did was take it off and that bra had really messed up the paint under it. I would never put one on one of my jeeps!

Comment

I didn't know jeeps had *******

Comment

Plastic dip spray. Mask off the area up front and go to town. If you don’t like it peel it off.

What's up guys just a short video I thought I would share with you guys on how I used a couple of cans of plasti dip to form a protective rubber bra that I w...

Comment

Working...
                              X