No announcement yet.

Major Stockshows- season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GAME TIME!! He made the cut in Maines. Classes broke very light. We're kicked to heavy wt. Lined up and ready to roll!!

Comment

If I was looking at the right kiddo, you did well!!

Comment

You were looking right. 4th place heavy wt Maine. Nathan showed him like a pro. It's incredibly rewarding to have one of the least expensive calves in the barn and hit it. Millie wanted to know why I had tears in my eyes. We're blessed beyond measure.

Comment

Heck yea!!! congrats!!! Hope to join you Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
            You were looking right. 4th place heavy wt Maine. Nathan showed him like a pro. It's incredibly rewarding to have one of the least expensive calves in the barn and hit it. Millie wanted to know why I had tears in my eyes. We're blessed beyond measure.
            Never a bad thing to get a brand or dot. Congrats

Comment

I sure do miss the show days. It was a ton of work, but it sure was fun. Have several up and coming calves that will be in the hands of some good people before to long. Time to see what they are made of. Congrats on making the sale.

Comment

Families I work for have won the Hereford and Angus breeds today. Hope some of this luck rubs off on my daughter!!

Comment

Fellow TBH'r that asked me for help finding a steer for this year got a banner this afternoon. Congrats to your family Brandon.

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                    Fellow TBH'r that asked me for help finding a steer for this year got a banner this afternoon. Congrats to your family Brandon.

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk
                    Awesome

Comment

Congrats to all. My cousin did very well with his white Brahma as well. Another victory for him and his grandfather at Box R Caney Creek Cattle.

Comment

As mentioned above my daughter did do very well. She works her tail off day in and day out as do thousands of other deserving kids who sometimes never have the success we had. It’s truly humbling. Thanks to ALL who had a part in this. It takes a village to get this done. We were very blessed from above for this opportunity. Good luck to all in the coming weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BDR View Post
                          As mentioned above my daughter did do very well. She works her tail off day in and day out as do thousands of other deserving kids who sometimes never have the success we had. It’s truly humbling. Thanks to ALL who had a part in this. It takes a village to get this done. We were very blessed from above for this opportunity. Good luck to all in the coming weeks.

Congrats on a fine looking animal and great success

Comment

Originally posted by BDR View Post

Absolutely awesome. What stall? I'd love to come by and say hello.

Comment

My son didn't make the sale but placed 9th in the 240 York class. Pretty good home grown hog.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good looking York

Me daughter and I leave in the morning for round number 2 in San Antonio Stockshow. We are going to the East Central Livestock Judging tomorrow afternoon. Then Sunday morning she will be competing in the Livestock Judging contest at San Antonio Stockshow

Comment

Working...
                                X