No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold off my VIBE and XLM today. Took a loss but wanted to move on from them.
    Bought some VERGE and will watch it.
    Need this ADA to bump up some. There is no hope for the TRX to do anything but sit at the .05 mark.
    Ripple still holding on too...

Comment

Markets are crazy stagnant right now. Just have to be patient. When this thread first caught traction I think we were averaging 1-Lambo a week.

I think Skinny had one for sale in the classifieds. lol

Comment

Yeah, no knee jerk selling at a huge loss for me. Just waiting.

Comment

F watching Verge again! Omg that was more brutal than tron.

I’m holding tight. The few coins I sold for small losses are already making my money back by just having them parlay as eth.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post

I’m holding tight. The few coins I sold for small losses are already making my money back by just having them parlay as eth.

Skinny
            DON'T TELL ME THAT SKINNY !!!!

I cant take watching NOTHING happen anymore... I need action man !!!

Comment

I find it funny how some are already bailing on purchases. You bought it for a reason so hold it unless something about the coin/technology has changed. If you are trading, I get it, but you should have sold along time ago and be rebuying now at lower prices if that was the case. Werent we all in this with gambling money for a BIG payoff? Well that payoff may be well down the road as in a few years not weeks or months. Or we may lose it all if it goes bust. Im sitting on mine and still buying more when prices hit certain points. I was holding about 5000 shares of RKC from the summer but when I saw it cycling in December between .45 and .70 I bought more shares to trade. I made a few thousand dollars doing that but had sold all of those shares waiting for it to retreat and woke up one day to see it sky rocket to over $10. At $8 I sold enough to get my initial investment back and about and additional 80% return. Im playing with house money now on that coin. Now it is back down to the normal range and Im buying in again when it gets into the .40s. I was tempted to sell in the high .60s again but Im going to wait it out this time I think.

Comment

Like loose change in the couch. Forget about it...come back later when you need to buy a Coke. lol

Comment

Skinny
                  Gonna follow Skinny advice.....HODL to ETH and have it ready ....

I want a Lambo too !!!

Comment

Skinny
                    this

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                      Like loose change in the couch. Forget about it...come back later when you need to buy a Coke. lol

Speaking of loose change. I got my mailbox money in today from Texas unclaimed property. Hmmmm. What to buy. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Skinny

Comment

Speaking of loose change. I got my mailbox money in today from Texas unclaimed property. Hmmmm. What to buy. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Skinny
                        Golem

Comment

Some are saying that bitcoin is forming a reverse head and shoulders pattern. That's potentially a good thing. Break on thru to the other side!!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Heard about that...Maybe it's another way of finding out who actually owns crypto. Big Brother stuff...

Comment

Working...
                                X