Texas ASA Federation Qualifier at Cowtown Bowmen Archery Club March 4-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas ASA Federation Qualifier at Cowtown Bowmen Archery Club March 4-5

The Texas ASA Federation Tournament Trail will roll into Cowtown Bowmen Archery Club on March 4th & 5th.

10:00 am shotgun start on both Saturday and Sunday, You may shoot either day, 30 McKenzie targets, $30.00 entry fee for all adult classes and Young Adult classes, $20.00 for all Youth classes, $10.00 entry fee for all eagle classes. Cash pay backs for all adult classes, non cash awards for young adult and youth classes. Awards will be presented at approximately 4:00 pm on Sunday. ASA and Texas ASA rules apply and will be enforced.

For a complete schedule, rules, club links and more go to the Texas ASA Federation website at:

Cowtown has a beautiful range with a great variety of mature hardwood lanes. Come on out to Cowtown and enjoy a great 3D experience.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone !!!!

Here is a link to Cowtown's website:

And remember.....

We Are the Next Best Thing to a Pro/Am.

Looking forward to a great Archery weekend at Cowtown. So come on out and have some fun with us. Also if anyone is coming in from out of town we do have a limited number of free camping spots(tent or travel trailer) available at the range. You can contact Kevin Hubbard @ 817-709-3236 to reserve a spot if you would like.

Comment

I'm gonna try to have my bow ready and a sight tape on it before I show up sat morning [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Also note, Sonja's Hood Burger will be back serving some of the best breakfast tacos and homemade hamburgers you will ever eat. I promise. :-)

Comment

I have always enjoyed shooting at Cowtown. Great people and a great range. I'll be there one day this weekend.

Comment

****Click Here for Printable ASA Registration Form****

Above is the link to the online registration form. If you would like tom save some time this weekend, print and fill out the form prior to the shoot, then all you have to do is pay and get your lane assignment. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Quackedup View Post
              I have always enjoyed shooting at Cowtown. Great people and a great range. I'll be there one day this weekend.
              Thank you Quackedup, hope to see you this weekend. :-)

Comment

We're coming up Saturday

Comment

I think I am going to shoot Sunday. Will be a nice range to get back into this 3d game.

Comment

Be there Sunday

Comment

Here is a little flyer I made up for the TXASA State Qualifier **** at Cowtown. Info on camping included.

Remember, if you are new to 3d Archery, or not an ASA shooter, you can always come out and shoot a FUN round for only $15. It's an opportunity to shoot an amazing course for a really good bargain. Hope to see y'all out there.

Comment

[emoji106]

Comment

Wanted to share a call I got from a member asking about this weekend's shoot. They are fairly new to shooting 3D archery, and do not feel like they are good enough to compete.

I informed that although this weekend's event is an ASA State Qualifier, in that shooters who participate will qualify to shoot at the State Championship shoot later in the year, and winners in each adult and High School classes will win cash prizes, it is still the very same format as our club 3D shoots. The only exception is that instead of the center 11 scoring, they use a low 12 scoring with high 12 option if called.

But here is the really cool part. Regular fees to shoot this event is $30 for adult and HS classes, but if you want to shoot it for fun, you can shoot a FUN ROUND FOR ONLY $15!!!!!! That is an incredible deal for shooting such a top rated range. And since you are shooting a FUN round, you can score it however you want. :-)

So come on out and shoot with us. This is your chance to take part in an amazing event, for a really good price. Cowtown appreciates your support. If we had even a portion of our club shooters, who typically do not shoot ASA, come out and shoot a fun round, it would be huge for the club. So please consider it.

Thank you,
                          Chuck Hubbard - Cowtown Bowmen Club President

Comment

Originally posted by hubbace View Post
                            Wanted to share a call I got from a member asking about this weekend's shoot. They are fairly new to shooting 3D archery, and do not feel like they are good enough to compete.

I informed that although this weekend's event is an ASA State Qualifier, in that shooters who participate will qualify to shoot at the State Championship shoot later in the year, and winners in each adult and High School classes will win cash prizes, it is still the very same format as our club 3D shoots. The only exception is that instead of the center 11 scoring, they use a low 12 scoring with high 12 option if called.

But here is the really cool part. Regular fees to shoot this event is $30 for adult and HS classes, but if you want to shoot it for fun, you can shoot a FUN ROUND FOR ONLY $15!!!!!! That is an incredible deal for shooting such a top rated range. And since you are shooting a FUN round, you can score it however you want. :-)

So come on out and shoot with us. This is your chance to take part in an amazing event, for a really good price. Cowtown appreciates your support. If we had even a portion of our club shooters, who typically do not shoot ASA, come out and shoot a fun round, it would be huge for the club. So please consider it.

Thank you,
                            Chuck Hubbard - Cowtown Bowmen Club President
                            Very true. A lot of people do not realize that an ASA qualifier is just like any other club shoot. Just come out and shoot and have great time.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                              Very true. A lot of people do not realize that an ASA qualifier is just like any other club shoot. Just come out and shoot and have great time.
                              Yeah, we have been very blessed with a great club shoot crowd and I wanted to let them know for only $5 more than they pay for a club shoot, they can shoot an ASA Qualifier course. :-) Like getting to run a few laps at Daytona in the F150. lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X