Brisket deal alert.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
    If you don't have a smoker, how else can you cook a brisket?
    Kosher salt pepper Liquid Smoke wrap it in foil put in the Liquid Smoke put in the oven 225 and let her cook.
    If you have a Weber or a little smokey you can do it that way too haven't done it on a regular Grill. Find some YouTube videos and that'll help you out. Where there's a brisket there's a way

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
      Kosher salt pepper Liquid Smoke wrap it in foil put in the Liquid Smoke put in the oven 225 and let her cook.

He said brisket...not a roast....

Last edited by Smart; 02-17-2018, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

I’m with Smart

Comment

[emoji854]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

When they get cheap like that I buy a couple and grind into hamburger. Ground brisket makes one of the finest hamburgers there is.

Comment

You move to New York and make corned beef with it while writing apology letters to everyone you knew in Texas for embarrassing the state with that question

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                You move to New York and make corned beef with it while writing apology letters to everyone you knew in Texas for embarrassing the state with that question
                Ain't no need to be ugly. And for the record!

It will be a cold day in Hotel Echo Lima Lima before you'd ever get me to live in NY.

Comment

Ain't no need to be ugly. And for the record!

It will be a cold day in Hotel Echo Lima Lima before you'd ever get me to live in NY.
                  He wasn't ugly, he was funny. Briskets are made for smokers. It would be with getting one

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    He wasn't ugly, he was funny. Briskets are made for smokers. It would be with getting one

Its all good. Yea, thinking this spring I'll bite the bullet and get one.

Comment

Hoping to head to the HEB tomorrow and hope there are some left. We don't have a smoker but I sure do like brisket ground into burger. Mmmmmm

Hmmm. Maybe we should hit Home Depot also and see if there are an smokers on sale.

Comment

Sale still going on?

EDIT. I found the add, no pic just the price. Going on until the 20th
                        Last edited by rut-ro; 02-18-2018, 07:50 AM.

Comment

We use brisket in place of fat with all of our grind meat.

Comment

What does a brisket usually cost?? Only done a couple that someone gave me..

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                              What does a brisket usually cost?? Only done a couple that someone gave me..
                              Up here its $2.49-3.29/lb..... On a $10-15lb brisket over 5-6 briskets it adds up.

Still look for that **** HEB to come in near us that said coming soon in 2017....

Comment

Up here its $2.49-3.29/lb..... On a $10-15lb brisket over 5-6 briskets it adds up.

Still look for that **** HEB to come in near us that said coming soon in 2017....
                                Yeah that'd be nice, luckily I'm in belton today!

Comment

Working...
                                X