Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Youth Duck Hunt!!!

This offer has been admin approved:

We are going to be giving away a free youth duck hunt for Oct. 27, 2018. We only have four spots available for this hunt!

Remember they have to be 16 years of age or younger and can be accompanied by one adult (18+ non shooter) on this hunt.
    We could be hunting flooded rice, millet, or one of our DU Projects. The hunt will take place in the El Campo, Eagle Lake, or Speaks areas.

I will take the first 4 people who comment and say they will take a spot for their youth. If you have any questions pm me or comment below and i will get back with you at my earliest convenience. Thanks and good luck.

Man that is super generous! I’m sure some kids will treasure this. But too far for me and my son!

Comment

If I can take my younger sisters (14yo twins) than we are in!

Comment

Awesome gesture sir shouldn't take long to fill this.

Comment

I am interested for my 12 year old son.

Originally posted by byler11 View Post
          This offer has been admin approved:

We are going to be giving away a free youth duck hunt for Oct. 27, 2018. We only have four spots available for this hunt!

Remember they have to be 16 years of age or younger and can be accompanied by one adult (18+ non shooter) on this hunt.
          We could be hunting flooded rice, millet, or one of our DU Projects. The hunt will take place in the El Campo, Eagle Lake, or Speaks areas.

I will take the first 4 people who comment and say they will take a spot for their youth. If you have any questions pm me or comment below and i will get back with you at my earliest convenience. Thanks and good luck.

Comment

I have a 15 yr old son that would love to have 1 of the spots. Thank you for the generous opportunity.

Comment

Young gun 12: your twin sisters are no problem two spots are yours!! Send me a pm with your name and theirs with a good phone number.

ShedSeeker: If you want to bring him a spot is taken for your son!!

One more spot left!! Unless someone backs out.

Comment

btoptrip last spot is yours. Send me both of your names in a pm and a good number to contact you with.

Wow didnt take long!! All spots are filled if anyone backs out then i will go down the list in which they were received. Thanks TBH!!

Comment

I would like to be on the list if someone backs out. My boys are 12 and 14 and could bring 1 or both if spots open up.

Comment

Originally posted by byler11 View Post
                    btoptrip last spot is yours. Send me both of your names in a pm and a good number to contact you with.

Wow didnt take long!! All spots are filled if anyone backs out then i will go down the list in which they were received. Thanks TBH!!
                    Fantastic. He will be very excited.

Comment

Heck of an offer!

Comment

Nice Gesture!

Comment

Free youth duck hunt

Originally posted by TXJIM View Post
                          I would like to be on the list if someone backs out. My boys are 12 and 14 and could bring 1 or both if spots open up.
                          Will put you on the list!!

Comment

Typo on my part. The hunt will take place October 27 which is a Saturday instead of the 28 on a Sunday.

Comment

Not to piggy back a thread, but il take a kid or 2 up here in the dfw area for youth duck. My 7 yr old will be hunting.

Comment

Working...
                              X