Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
    Had a great 3 day weekend and got a lot of work done in NW Schleicher Co.
    Got my brand new Maverick blind put together and in place at my new set up. Will build a 8x8 platform for it soon to get it up in the air a little. I installed some curtains inside it as well. I think I’m gonna really like this new set up

Added another 700lb corn feeder (NOTE: The Academy 600 pound Game Winner Cube feeder holds 700lbs [emoji106]) topped off the 775 lb double barrel feeder (a real PITA!) and put 1,440 lbs of Cottonseed in 2 feeders

Bowsticker and AntlerCollector helped me move a stand I acquired from another lease member to my old set up. THANKS GUYS!! [emoji106][emoji106]
    I added some Deerview windows to it and also topped off the 2 85gal corn feeders at that location

Put out 2 new cameras, pulled and replaced batteries and sd card on another, did a little maintenance and clean up to my trailer and camp area, ate some good food, shared a campfire with some even better folks and drank an adult beverage...or 2. [emoji108]

Overall it was a very productive but tiresome weekend for an old man. Hardly a hitch..........other than my son and I having to save camp from burning down after a totally careless and negligent act by a lease mate, who shall remain nameless at this time. [emoji23][emoji23]
    (But that may or may not have been mentioned above?) [emoji6]
    Looks like a productive weekend.

Praying we all get some rain soon. It’s really dry out our way.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
      I believe my brother and I built that double barrel feeder, how funny is that.
      You want to be reunited with it again? Just let me know...I’ll make you a helluva deal on it!

Comment

haha, no thanks...that sucker was a pain to fill up! Assuming you bought it from RRagan83?

Comment

Looking good,Joel.

Comment

2018 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Had a great 3 day weekend and got a lot of work done in NW Schleicher Co.
            Got my brand new Maverick blind put together and in place at my new set up. Will build a 8x8 platform for it soon to get it up in the air a little. I installed some curtains inside it as well. I think I’m gonna really like this new set up

Added another 700lb corn feeder (NOTE: The Academy 600 pound Game Winner Cube feeder holds 700lbs [emoji106]) topped off the 775 lb double barrel feeder (a real PITA!) and put 1,440 lbs of Cottonseed in 2 feeders

Bowsticker and AntlerCollector helped me move a stand I acquired from another lease member to my old set up. THANKS GUYS!! [emoji106][emoji106]
            I added some Deerview windows to it and also topped off the 2 85gal corn feeders at that location

Put out 2 new cameras, pulled and replaced batteries and sd card on another, did a little maintenance and clean up to my trailer and camp area, ate some good food, shared a campfire with some even better folks and drank an adult beverage...or 2. [emoji108]

Overall it was a very productive but tiresome weekend for an old man. Hardly a hitch..........other than my son and I having to save camp from burning down after a totally careless and negligent act by a lease mate, who shall remain nameless at this time. [emoji23][emoji23]
            (But that may or may not have been mentioned above?) [emoji6]

Helluva work weekend. Glad you got it all done. You and your poor son were prob sore Monday morning..[emoji13][emoji23]

Comment

Glad we could help you out Joel.......There is no way in HE!! that I would have that double barrel feeder.....I get nose bleeds that high LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Helluva work weekend. Glad you got it all done. You and your poor son were prob sore Monday morning..[emoji13][emoji23]
                ummmmmmm

LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by bowsticker View Post
                  ummmmmmm

LMAO

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Hey hey...he drove the truck[emoji13][emoji23]

Comment

Can that be proven with a pic? If not, it didn't happen LOL

Comment

ummmmmmm

LMAO

Can that be proven with a pic? If not, it didn't happen LOL
                      All the comedians are out I see today. The besties are teaming up on me I guess?

Comment

All the comedians are out I see today. The besties are teaming up on me I guess?
                        Joel, this is just Jason and I “working together” giving you he11.......

Comment

Joel, this is just my BFF and I “working together” giving you he11.......

FIFY

Yes I know....

Comment

Originally posted by rascalarms View Post
                            fify

yes i know....
                            lol

Comment

I’m just here for the pictures[emoji56]

Comment

I’m gonna need one of you slackers to go fill my bulk protein feeders. Trade you some stinking turkeys! I can’t seem to make it out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X