• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
    I really, REALLY want this truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep that Ford close to the lift in the shop.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
      I guess it depends on what you have to prove. Dreamer has had some pretty awesome threads/hunts out of his. Stick with The who gives a F.

I know Scott...and have talked with him about his Prius in person.....

You stick with doing you...I'll stick with doing me..

Comment

Originally posted by Abctx View Post
        I make a point to avoid KIA drivers! It's like they put as much thought and caring into driving as they do car ownership.

Also, am I the only one who thinks that Chrysler/Dodge 300/Charger/Magnum drivers drive like obnoxious jerks??
        I see more bizarre drivers in the Honda CR V's than anything else oddly enough??

I too don't get the need for anyone to vent what folks want to own but the threads are entertaining...I guess certain heads will explode about why anyone needs a 650HP sports car that runs into diesel truck price points. It doesn't pull anything but G forces.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          I see more bizarre drivers in the Honda CR V's than anything else oddly enough??

I too don't get the need for anyone to vent what folks want to own but the threads are entertaining...I guess certain heads will explode about why anyone needs a 650HP sports car that runs into diesel truck price points. It doesn't pull anything but G forces.
          I’d love a sports car but even though I blow money on a diesel, is not practical with three kids and a few bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            I know Scott...and have talked with him about his Prius in person.....

You stick with doing you...I'll stick with doing me..
            Every day..Winky eye and all! No need to get your panties in a tussle. Oh and I assumed you knew him ..I guess I was just responding to your post.
            Last edited by myway; 04-15-2018, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rferg84 View Post
              I’d love a sports car but even though I blow money on a diesel, is not practical with three kids and a few bird dogs.
              That would be my case as well, but I'm fortunate enough to have a company 4x4 truck I can use for personal...drove a 2011 6.0 chevy gasser into the ground till 335k miles & they just put me in a 2018 5.0 Ford.

Comment

Poser alert

Did I need the High Country when I bought my last Chevy? No. But I want AC on my backside and more importantly... because I CAN. And you know what? Only thing ive towed with it thus far is a tiny Uhaul trailer. Guess I'm a poser/wannabe with no need for a truck!!

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                  Why do people ride camels? When a donkey is perfectly capable.

[ATTACH]904521[/ATTACH]
                  then what would I do with my "if you're gonna ride my a**, at least pull my hair" bumper sticker

Comment

So much fun here

Comment

Drive one everyday and will continue to do so.

Comment

Bottom line, everyone should just by a Tundra, it towed a space shuttle..

Comment

OPs wife must have said no to the diesel...

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

they pull tail

Comment

Originally posted by ckamp52 View Post
                              [/B]

they pull tail
                              no where near the amount or quality of a good set of stacks and a wolf

Comment

Three years ago I bought new a 2015 F250 crew long bed because I wanted to. I won't offer up any justifications other than I needed to replace my 2008 version of the same thing because I wasn't happy with that engine.

I really am interested in learning what the cost difference is to operate a diesel vs. a gasser since that keeps getting thrown around. I have tracked every penny I have put into it since the day I bought it. I am coming up on 52K miles and I am running right at $0.16/mile. I haven't had any repairs on in yet so that could impact the number in the future. Is there anyone else here that tracks their expenses?

Comment

Working...
                                X