Hogs lake lavon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jbennett5 View Post
    Apparently I can’t PM you for duck hunt due to not having posted 15 messages yet. Can you PM your number?

Looks like I have the same problem. I sent you a PM to you and Landman650 but nothing is showing up under my sent messages.

Comment

Shoot me an email. trey dot ricks @gmail dot com. I dont see any PMs

Comment

I got your pm but can’t reply. LOl going to post 4 more messages

Comment

13/15

13/15 to pm

Comment

14/15

14/15 to pm

Comment

Originally posted by Jbennett5 View Post
              14/15 to pm
              really contributing to the site

Comment

Hello all. Forgive me for asking but this hog hunting ban ends Jan 7th when deer season is over correct?
                I’m itchin to get out there after scouting a few places recently.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskerBizkit View Post
                  Hello all. Forgive me for asking but this hog hunting ban ends Jan 7th when deer season is over correct?
                  I’m itchin to get out there after scouting a few places recently.
                  That is how I understand it. Have to wait until deer season is over. I had a landowner meet me at my truck the other day. He wasn't happy. They banned hog hunting, but not squirrel hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                    That is how I understand it. Have to wait until deer season is over. I had a landowner meet me at my truck the other day. He wasn't happy. They banned hog hunting, but not squirrel hunting.

What, he heard shots and came to reprimand you? Eye roll. Get over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by seminole1990 View Post

OH MY, its getting ridiculous out there, those landowners around there do not own the federal land! Lets all go squirrel hunnting

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                        OH MY, its getting ridiculous out there, those landowners around there do not own the federal land! Lets all go squirrel hunnting
                        He tried to tell me that ALL hunting was not allowed during deer season. I pulled out a copy of the rules and showed it to him in black and white. I actually thought it was kind of funny.

Comment

I’ve been watching a few shows where they were squirrel hunting. I might have to tag along with you one day. Looks like a lot of fun.

Comment

The problem isn’t just a few shots. It’s these weekend warriors firing off several hundred rounds with their AR. Or maybe they don’t know it’s not legal to target practice on Corp land. Eye roll.

Comment

Originally posted by buckwhacker View Post
                              The problem isn’t just a few shots. It’s these weekend warriors firing off several hundred rounds with their AR. Or maybe they don’t know it’s not legal to target practice on Corp land. Eye roll.

I was the only one in this unit that I know of. 5 shots 5 squirrels. I was not blasting away. The guy wanted to call the GW before I showed him the COE print out.

Comment

Originally posted by buckwhacker View Post

Bushwacker- He said he was squirrel hunting and the LO met him at his truck. You’d have to assume that a sane man wouldn’t be squirrel hunting near a bunch of yahoos firing off AR’s. The LO specifically pointed out “no hunting” not “no target practice” or “no re-enactments of Black hawk down”.

So, OP I assume you are sane, hope I’m right.

While I don’t disagree that firing off AR’s happens and is a problem- it’s a separate issue from this, clearly.

No longer eye rolling just speaking plainly. Happy New Year.

Comment

Working...
                                X