Meeting a murderer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
    The little brother of a friend of mine killed my girlfriends ex-boyfriend at a dance one night. Little brother got his arse kicked by the ex-boyfriend and went to his truck, got his gun and came back and shot him. He got off on self defense! I never understood that one.

Did his last name start with a z?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
      Did his last name start with a z?

S

Comment

Of all the ones I have arrested or investigated the one I remember the most was a 13 year old boy that killed his parents in 1999. I was taking him to jail and he said, "I guess I'm in a lot of trouble aren't I". I cannot begin to describe to you how messed up that kid's head was back then. Some people in the community said he and his brothers had a hard life behind closed doors, others said his parents were great people. I don't know which side to believe but I lean toward his parents being way too tuff on them boys. He's out of jail now but I don't know where he is or what he is doing.

Comment

Quite a few. The worst, I grew up with through high school. He had a troubled upbringing, with an abusive family. One day, he hid in the kitchen of his moms house and waited for her to get home. When she walked in the kitchen, he shot her in the head, and stuffed her in a closet. He took her car, and rode around like nothing had happened. Still in prison and doubt he ever gets out.

Comment

years ago I ran a backhoe one day for Galveston co sheriff dept, a guy name Kenneth McDuff was telling me were to dig!

Comment

Yep, a couple acutally.

One guy was about 2 years younger than me growing up. His sister and my brother were sweethearts in jr high school. I played little league baseball with him. He and I tolerated each other growing up (his sister was hot, lol). About my senior year in high school he made an inappropriate comment to my girlfriend, right in front of me, while he was drunk. I popped him in the mouth a couple of times and then just walked away because it wasn't a fair fight with him being so drunk. Turns out some years later, he and another guy killed their roommate for not paying his part of the rent on time. He died in prison in 2007. Allan Hubbard

Dennis Young was a cog in the Corrections machine until he heard the story of lifer James Weaver Jr. Even with the tenacious former parole board member pushing for his release, will Weaver ever be free?

And this guy was a brother of a friend in high school. I didn't really know him, but met him a few times at school functions over the years. Slit his girlfriends throat and threw her body in the river in Pine Bluff, AR where I grew up.

Now that I think about it, considering where I grew up, I'm sure I've been face to face with a few more, just don't know it.

Oh yeah, don't know how I forgot about this one. My oldest daughter was in kindergarten class with their oldest boy, met her at a PTA meeting or some such a time or two. VERY strange couple, so wasn't too surprised. Nor was I at the "graveside birthday party"...........

Last edited by Puggy625; 06-14-2017, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Yes had a Latin American guy who worked for us he killed his brother with a kitchen knife
                Over a argument about food eaten out of their refrigerator

Comment

My BIL murdered my little sister. She was 8 months pregnant. Still living the nightmare till this day

Comment

worked @ T.D.C. for 27 year, yes alot .

Comment

I've met and talked to several people over the years that have killed people. Only a couple were ever classified as murder and/or served time. All of them had deep regrets for what happened.
                      I have also had to testify at a murder trial as an eye witness for the prosecution.

Comment

Grew up in the same neighborhood with a vicious rapist and murder. He even asked me and the wife to go to a party one night. I said no. Next morning a sweet young girl was found across the street from the party raped, mutilated and murdered...

Terry Turner
                        Dead in prison a few years ago...

Comment

Went to HS with a kid that is in jail, he didn't shoot anyone that I'm aware of, but because him and his buddy decided it was a good idea to try and rob a drug deal two guys died. The guy they were robbing called a buddy for help and he came in the back door and startled the drug dealer and the drug dealer wheeled around and shot him dead not realizing it was his help that he called and the other kid who was trying to rob the drug dealer with the guy I knew got killed also.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdaddy View Post
                            My BIL murdered my little sister. She was 8 months pregnant. Still living the nightmare till this day
                            Im sorry to hear that. That is horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                              years ago I ran a backhoe one day for Galveston co sheriff dept, a guy name Kenneth McDuff was telling me were to dig!

That's crazy. I literally just watched the American Justice show on him last night. Saw the footage of the backhoe digging for the remains of that last girl.

Comment

Played football with a kid that stabbed his best friend and stuffed him in a cedar chest! Also knew a guy that shot/killed a guy and came to my brothers house at 4 AM right after he had done it.

Comment

Working...
                                X