Meeting a murderer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meeting a murderer

Earlier this week I was checking the local headlines and see a story about a 19 yr old "man" arrested for murdering his father. I see the name and mug shot and say "oh crap, I know that guy." Turns out it's a guy that I used to train jiu jitsu with. We had sparred and conversed on several occasions. He was extremely well mannered, respectful and disciplined in his attendance.

My wife was horrified that my son had been in the presence of an alleged murderer.....

What about you, ever met a murderer before?

They walk among us.

Comment

Not I... that I know of.
      My step-dad met Whitman... knew a roommate of his.

Comment

When I was a GW in rural Al I lived across the road from a State Correctional Farm. One of the inmates that was in for murder used to stay at my house and do work for me. He killed a man in a bar fight. He was a hard worker, very polite and never gave me cause for concern. Heck, I even took him deer hunting with a rifle. Depends on the man and why he killed.

Comment

I've met hundreds, used to work for TDC so that was part of the job!

Comment

Yeap. 3 or 4 times a month

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I frequently stayed over at my neighbors house when I was 10 or so. One day I went over there to play some Nintendo or something.... only to find out several days later his father (who was sitting with us at the time) had just stabbed a girl to death the next street over for playing the radio to loud moments before I got there.

Comment

Went to high school with a guy that killed someone as an initiation into the skinheads. Sat next to him in science class in 9th grade and used to argue with him over who was the finest girl in class. One day sophomore year he didn't show up to school. He got 40yrs and is still in the Stiles Unit in Beaumont.

Comment

When we lived in Manor, I met this fella, his girlfriend and his girlfriend kid that live catty corner to us. He was a nice guy, he came over to the house and helped me load up a deer stand one day, and move some other heavy items onto the trailer.
                  The next month I came home to find my street completely sealed off, apparently the guy when off his rocker and killed the girlfriend and her kid. He was on the run from the cops for a short while.

Comment

Killing yes, murder no.

Comment

back in the 90's I had one that worked for the company I worked at for a couple of years. He was a very hard worker, kept his head down and did his job. He had done 20 years and was convicted at 18 for killing another kid in a fight at school party.

Comment

I knew a guy that was a contract t killer. Among others he killed a husband, wife, and also thier little baby. He was executed.

Comment

Was the cause of death a RNC, or d'arce?

Comment

The older brother of a girl I dated back in high school killed his wife because she wanted a divorce. Looking at him you would never imagine he was capable of that. Just a little nerdy dude. Johnny got a life sentence.

Comment

The little brother of a friend of mine killed my girlfriends ex-boyfriend at a dance one night. Little brother got his arse kicked by the ex-boyfriend and went to his truck, got his gun and came back and shot him. He got off on self defense! I never understood that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X