View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 03:44 PM   #96
Landrover
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
I don't think anyone believes they are our friend, they just don't represent the threat that they once did. The House is still saying, as recent as yesterday, they have seen no evidence suggesting any inappropriate contact with Russia. Politicians on both sides of the isle have been continuously meeting with Russia for years. It's what policy makers do. Especially When you are on a committee dedicated to oversight of an entity who explicitly operates in foreign theatres. You meet with foreign governments.

This is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to discredit the current administration. Heck, John McCain who is a big pusher behind this Russian conspiracy has met with leaders of ISIS and AQ. There is photographic evidence of it. There are far more important things we should be focusing on.
I'm fine with all u noted around the current findings.[emoji106] Except, "Russia does not pose the same threat as they did.!" Crimea, buzzing our ships, Syria, globally swaying elections, being very cozy with China, etc.....they are playing hardball around the world as we play little league soft pitch. As I noted, " lulled into the false sense of less of a threat is not a good mental place for any Americans.....no matter party affiliation!"[emoji36]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Landrover is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top