No announcement yet.

BNZA Gator - Sugar Cane Molasses, Mango, Habanero marinade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yummm.... Now where do I find some gator!????

Comment

I need to try this! I might try this on some doves or ducks. Thanks for posting.

Comment

After looking at this thread, haf to settle for Razoo's...I know...I know...not the same....yours are the real deal...come on, Nanza!!!

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Are You Ready ??

.... fixed a large batch of this marinade last night .... alligator is bathing in the sauce right now awaiting Dr. D's pit

Comment

CB my mouth is watering now

Comment

Got some gator in the freezer that is begging for this recipe. How long did you grill it?

Comment

Awesome! Thanks, Blake!!!

Comment

I'm going to have to try this! Sounds great.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoreman View Post
                      Got some gator in the freezer that is begging for this recipe. How long did you grill it?
                      i cut the gator meat into bite size peices (i.e. - chicken nugget size)

cook until the meat begins to char or burn (see pic above) .... taste test a few pcs.

because the pcs. are roughly 1" x 1" squares, it won't take long to cook ... maybe 5 min each side , then turn over for another 5 minutes

perhaps DrD will chime in on temp and cooking time , pretty sure they were also smoked

Comment

Working...
                      X