• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very satisfying season ending.

Comment

bring on next season, now

Comment

Originally posted by JCBowHunter View Post
        so who Ya think he shot. My money is on the guy that got his throat slashed.
        At first I wondered why you asked, but it did raise a thought that maybe it wasn't really that obvious. But thinking further, the last shot of the boss lady was her laying over her husband with a split neck, so still makes me think it was the psycho dr/wife beater

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
          Hope Morgan is not too judgemental towards Rick.
          I know right, every life is precious. Hell of a way to reunite!!

Comment

Hummm... Good question.
            Lesto!!

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
              At first I wondered why you asked, but it did raise a thought that maybe it wasn't really that obvious. But thinking further, the last shot of the boss lady was her laying over her husband with a split neck, so still makes me think it was the psycho dr/wife beater
              Remember she already told rick they don't execute people. I think she changed her mind when doc killed her husband.
              She was judge and jury, rick was executioner, my money says doc is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by pappabear View Post
                Remember she already told rick they don't execute people. I think she changed her mind when doc killed her husband.
                She was judge and jury, rick was executioner, my money says doc is dead.
                Yup. I guess she's on his side now. Or just used him for the dirty work and will exile him later

Comment

Man I guess I just expected more out of tonite. I'm still a fan to the end but this just seemed like a regular episode. Not really a place to have a stopping point for the season.

Comment

Wow... What a great episode! It's going to be a long summer.

My .02 is Rick killed the doc. She was holding her hubby and told him - do it, he turned away from her and shot.
                    Did I miss what the W means? Did they ever answer that?

Comment

Wolves

Comment

Is that guy that called Rick's name from the first season?

Comment

Well I guess Rick and the gang are staying...

The W was defined in this episode. It s a gang of people that are surviving and out to kill everyone they come across. I say in season 6 they attack the compound.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                            Wolves

So is that what those two guys call themselves that set zombie traps?

Comment

Originally posted by dezigirl78 View Post
                              Wow... What a great episode! It's going to be a long summer.

My .02 is Rick killed the doc. She was holding her hubby and told him - do it, he turned away from her and shot.
                              Did I miss what the W means? Did they ever answer that?
                              The wolves. I think they will be worse than the governor next season.

Great episode tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
                                Is that guy that called Rick's name from the first season?

Yes sir

Comment

Working...
                                X