No announcement yet.

My Life with Abby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure she is at a better place. Just remember, DOG spelled backwards is GOD. That's why a dog will stay with you, no matter what, good times or bad. God made dogs for us to remember him as well.

Comment

Great tribute to what must've been that one in a million dog/family member. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. I have a pretty cool little sweetheart of a dog as well who thinks I can do no wrong.

And yes, I am convinced that God allows dogs to go to Heaven. Your Abby will be there waiting on you when it's your time.

Comment

My lab gives that same look as Abby...kind of "why are we just sitting here taking stupid photos".

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Hard read right there knowing I'll have that type of day in my future. Terribly Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Sounds like you were blessed with one hell of a dog sir. Very sorry for you loss.

Comment

Tough but excellent read, screen got blurry. If dogs in Heaven make a man the slightest bit happier, then I'm sure they are up there. She'll be waiting for you.

Comment

Sorry for your family's loss. Great dog from what you described.

Comment

Tears in my eyes friend! I'm so sorry for your loss. Those great dogs leave a hole when they are gone. Your stories remind me of a yellow lab we had that we loved just as much.

Comment

Went through the same with a 13yo chocolate in 2004 and a 11yo yellow last year, doesn't get any easier. We have a 13yo rescue Aussie that will be next.

Comment

Sounds like a great dog. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Every man should be lucky enough to have an Abby at least once in their life and it sounds like she was lucky to have you.
                        Prayers to you and your family.

Comment

Sorry about Abby's passing, Curt. I lost my 12yo canine best friend last year.

Comment

Great tribute to her. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

...you know that smell of too many buddies and hunting dogs sharing a small hotel room. That aroma of stale beer, wet dog, beef jerky, and BO...

Nothing beats hunting over a good dog.

Comment

Sorry for your loss Bud.

Like I said earlier, it's amazing how much a dog can impact ones life. Especially a good Gun dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X