No announcement yet.

SHOT SHow 2018 Night Vison & Thermal Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pull the eye pieces away from or towards each other. Not sure if this video link will work.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Hunter View Post
      You didn't get a chance to check out our Trail LRF Thermal Riflescope devices? Any questions about these new products, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for the coverage, Outdoor Legacy! Great to see you last week! Piano Bar was a treat, huh? Let me know about the Photon RT. ;-)
      Not sure if the first part was directed at me but yes sir I checked out the LRF's and put some on order!

Ha! Yes sir the Piano Bar was my treat, well worth it! Wish we could have stayed longer but we had to get up a 4am for a 7:30am flight out of Vegas.

The Photon RT is amazing! I've got it zero'd and I'm waiting for some hogs to make a mistake and slip out in my pasture. I'll keep you updated but I'm super impressed. I just got in my first shipment last week of all the models and I'll be testing them side by side as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Main Frame View Post
        Jason,

Did Pulsar release a QD Mount for the Core yet?
        Yes sir, the QD mount was released for all Pulsar thermals in November. Pulsar got in one shipment of them and they were all sold out super fast. We have a bunch on order and will hopefully have them soon. They are $99 and if you want one, shoot me a PM and I'll get you on the list.

This mount will work with all Trail, Apex, Core, and Digi-sight units.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Hunter View Post
          pull the eye pieces away from or towards each other. Not sure if this video link will work.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k0nkqf48fd...52115.mp4?dl=0
          That’s awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
            That’s awesome.
            I agree! I just got some bad info and I didn't pull hard enough.lol And I'll gladly cut the 2 guys a break who didn't know. I know this stuff is brand new and everyone is learning it all at once.

By the way.....I just smoked a nice hog with the new Photon RT 4.5x42S. This thing is legit. I'll start a separate thread for it soon. I just need this darn super moon to go away so I can do some real testing in the pitch black. You can read a newspaper out there tonight.

Comment

I'm not sure if it's even a possibility, but has there been any talk about adding new recital colors on the Pulsar Trails? The green color on the older Pulsar Apex was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie82josh View Post
                I'm not sure if it's even a possibility, but has there been any talk about adding new recital colors on the Pulsar Trails? The green color on the older Pulsar Apex was awesome.
                No talk at all of it that I've heard but I wish they would. I would think that could be something they might be able to change in the Trails with a firmware update. I really like the aqua blue reticle on the FLIR's. Man it's nice!

Jason

Comment

Thanks for the insight on the reticle colors. I'm sure that could be accomplished via firmware upgrade. We'll have to see what headquarters does but generally, any firmware upgrades are going to support image quality before anything, including audio or reticle colors. That is why it took so long to get audio. The developers are perfectionists when it comes to image quality. Sometimes, like when you're waiting for audio, it seems like a blessing and a curse. But, we promised audio and delivered. As a side note, thermal is amazing for bowhunting -- walking to and from your hunting setup, blood tracking, game recovery, etc. ;-)

Comment

Working...
                  X