Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home I see!

Originally posted by Slew View Post
    I bought the stuff to do it over 2 mos ago and had to toss it in the freezer! GOt home last might and thawed it all out. Ran the boat this eve, picked up some Jalapeno Jack in Brookshires in Emory and bout fell over when I saw they had beer! Giggled like a kid on Christmas morning, got some Shiner to go with it! Got it all put together and seasoned to my liking and grilled it 15min a side on my crappy gas grill while I was swinging with little man. Burned the BBQ beans inside on the stove cause I forgot em, but thats ok! Man they grow up fast in 2 mos.

Dinner was awesome! Tomorrow or Fri night its fresh mustard fried crappie!
    Good to see ya home, I thought the storms were gonna keep you gone all summer!

Comment

Originally posted by WPMalone View Post
      Good to see ya home, I thought the storms were gonna keep you gone all summer!
      I hope I'm not home too long! Fish for dinner tonight! Another bad day to be a crappie!!!

Comment

Looks great

Comment

man

Comment

I tried your recipes but without the stuffing and it was the bomb!

Comment

Man O Man O MAN! I tried this tonight at the Fire Station and it was Great. Used alittle bit different bacon(Wrights) but with equal sucess.I did try something different and made a layer of cheese and then folded it over to put in the Boudan and then folded and wrapped in Bacon.Worked out very well.We sat at the table for about thirty minutes after dinner just to let things settle.Hopefully no fires tonight or we will all be heaving in our Mask.Ohhhh yeah and i tried it with the Hickory seasoning from academy...very tasty!

Comment

Yumm.. I'm diggin deep in the freezer tomorrow for any deer meat left. Thanks for sharing this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                  Time to meet the fire!

Enjoy
                  What time is Supper

Comment

Dang that looks good..

Comment

Thats going on the grill this weekend.

Comment

Oh my, that looks amazing! Gonna show this to my wife (she's the chef in the family)!

Comment

looks delicious

Comment

I made this and it was awesome. I used backstrap from a small hill country doe and the next time I will use a larger backstrap to keep all the goods inside.

Comment

Wonderful Idea

I made this the other night for the finale of Swamp people. It was awesome and the wife loved it as well.....

Comment

Wish I had me some backstrap right about now !!

Comment

Working...
                                X