• Show
Clear All

Tater salad

Need a good tater salad recipe!
    POST EM UP !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

get the creamy jalapeno tater salad from walmart pretty good stuff

Comment

I use the recipe for "Whole Hog " potato salad from a place in Arkansas. Google it..It's my go to ever since a neighbor made some

Comment

Bag of red taters boiled and soften
        1 pack of ranch dip seasoning
        Bacon pieces
        Must/mayo to taste
        Green onions diced
        3-4 boiled eggs
        Salt/pepper

Put all in a bowl and mash up/mix with your hands and done!!

Comment

Potato Salad Recipe | Southern Style Potato Salad with BaconFor more barbecue and grilling recipes visit: http://howtobbqright.com/Potato Salad is a perfect ...

Comment

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                I was thinking the same thing haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Jared.King View Post
                  I was thinking the same thing haha!
                  me too!

Comment

Buy a tub of it at the grocery store for $5. Making potato salad is a ton of work.

LWD

Comment

Ron white could definitely tell you!LOL

Comment

I don't have a recipe but it's pretty easy to make tater salad.
                        I use red potatoes, diced boil in water seasoned with salt and with eggs for about 10 minutes or until potatoes are soft but not mushy.
                        Let potatoes cool off and peel eggs once all cooled mix together potatoes, eggs, jalapeno
                        relish, (I don't like Pickles) a bunch of diced green onions, a jar of pimentos and mayo to consistence that you like, salt, pepper to taste.

Comment

Boil red potatoes for 10 minutes and let cool. Cut into your preferred size chunks. Add chopped up bacon and onion to taste. Stir in bottled ranch dressing to desired consistency. Done.

Comment

Red potatoes=German potato salad

Boil cubed potatoes(brown potatoes). Lil bit of mayo, lil bit more of mustard. Sweet relish or bread n butter pickles(cubed). 1 onion, diced. A couple of hard boiled eggs. Salt, pepper, sugar to taste. Mix and mash it all up

Extras are your preference. Sometimes I add pimentos, roasted red peppers, or even crumbled bacon.

Store bought tater salad sux!!!!!

Comment

My mom has the best potato salad in the world. Russet potatos boiled till a little firmness left. Let cool, add fine chopped white onion, mayo, a touch of yellow mustard, Best Made pickles chopped, splash of pickle juice, kosher salt, course black pepper, and granulated garlic. I can make this potato salad in my sleep these days and it is always as popular as the BBQ. Also I like to add some thin sliced boiled eggs to the top for garnish.

Comment

Working...
                              X