Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck.

Comment

Thanks guys will do. To be honest I had stopped looking for about the last week or 10 days because work has gotten a little better and I even got an email from my boss apologizing about the way he treats his subordinates. But I still think this is an opportunity I can't pass on if I'm offered the position.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

I am on both Linkedin and Facebook. They are both very different social media avenues but both serve a purpose.
        For all you folks saying you don't want your name out there etc. and that is the reason for not being on the above, we'll guess what? Your name and information is probably already out there. YOU control what you post, not somebody else so if you don't post stupid things, it will never come back to haunt you. Rant over.

To the OP, good luck on your new job opportunity and interview! Social media is just one tool, albeit an important one, for networking.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
          I am on both Linkedin and Facebook. They are both very different social media avenues but both serve a purpose.
          For all you folks saying you don't want your name out there etc. and that is the reason for not being on the above, we'll guess what? Your name and information is probably already out there. YOU control what you post, not somebody else so if you don't post stupid things, it will never come back to haunt you. Rant over.

To the OP, good luck on your new job opportunity and interview! Social media is just one tool, albeit an important one, for networking.

Yes sir. I didn't think about LinkedIn at all and have been invited over the years. I am thankful I listened to a TBHer. I never would've thought someone or a recruiter would look ME up and contact me out of nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyreneeward View Post
            Yes sir. I didn't think about LinkedIn at all and have been invited over the years. I am thankful I listened to a TBHer. I never would've thought someone or a recruiter would look ME up and contact me out of nowhere.

[emoji106]

Comment

Any district managers of any industry on here?

Comment

Any district managers of any industry on here?
                I was a DM and Regional Manager for a couple of CPG companies in the beverage/food industry for many years. I'm now an Ops Mgr for another CPG company.

Comment

Update!!

Comment

Congrats on the interview, prayers for favor in your next interview.

I am a Linkedin member.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                      Update!!

Still haven't met with them in person. Will let y'all know something Friday afternoon. Thanks for the well wishes.

Comment

T minus 11 hours and counting until the interview. Nervous. Wish me luck!!

Comment

Interview went well. Or at least I think it did. I was told the recruiter would be in contact with me either tonight or Monday. So keep those fingers crossed.

Comment

Interview went well. Or at least I think it did. I was told the recruiter would be in contact with me either tonight or Monday. So keep those fingers crossed.
                            Great news. Continued prayers for favor and open doors for you and yours.

Comment

Good news. Good luck man. Word of advice, don't get to worked up about this because you can never tell. Keep moving forward if this doesn't work out.

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
                                Lighten up amigo...good grief. Not sure why you would get so jacked up over 'another person' not wanting their name in social media with all the problems very well documented. It's not so much the name as it is the bs. Link'd seems pretty snazzy deal for biz network but nobody will ever convince me FB is solid for me personally. Even the little stuff of not wanting 'to friend' someone when they ask 'to be friended' just doesn't sit well for me.

Here is why I never started & my intro into fb...back when the deal was getting going my wife wanted me to join & said I don't think it's a good idea for me babe, sorry. Then I got the big sales pitch just like you stated above & how I'm being silly, you can control, Blah, blah...

Not 30 minutes later, (I mean 30 minutes later) she wants to know with this gal is on FB reaching out to her to find out how I'm doing & when I was going to join. "Why is she contacting me & who is she, I don't remember her..."

Told the wife "I guess you don't recall a recent discussion we just had & I don't know that name either...why don't you ask her & maybe the rest of the www can help you put it all together."

I got the where is my crow recipes look & it won't ever be a problem again...I kinda dig that she got all jealous. I'm just making a point that for some of us, it's not good fit. I really enjoy the company of my dogs more than most the people I meet some days & sure don't want to deal with them again online if we didn't really friend in person.

I am Glad you enjoy it however...Rant over.

Comment

Working...
                                X