Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can i get a small hanging Gambrel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can i get a small hanging Gambrel?

Anyone know where I can get a small cheap gambrel? We clean some small hogs and the regular ones are too big to put their back legs in. The legs won't split apart enough.

Thanks

Cabelas.

Comment

I have an adjustable one which would be perfect for small or large hogs. Legs are close till you pick them up then they spread. I'll sell it for $25, shipped on your dime.

Where are you located? Send me PM with email address or cell # and I can send pics.

Comment

Get an adjustable one so that you can get all of your game animals on it, big n small.

Comment

We are a butcher supply house specializing in sausage and jerky making supplies and equipment. We also supply meat smoking and curing products, BBQ and outdoor cooking supplies, as well as food preservation supplies.

I use the pipe with the wire loop type
          Not sure what they are called.

I have had the same one for twenty years.

Big pig
          Last edited by Big pig; 05-06-2018, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Get some 3/8" rebar and a welder and make your own in several sizes---

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
              Get some 3/8" rebar and a welder and make your own in several sizes---
              Yea what he said.

Comment

Hang by neck. Put tennis ball in hide. Drive off with truck.

Comment

Have kids? Have old bicycles? I have made several gambrels by bending up the ends of kids handle bars and drilling a hole in the center of the bars. Adding a eye bolt through bars with nut and lock washer. Waaalaaa! Gambrel!
                  Don't have a old bike, keep eyes open while you drive. Check out old trash piles.
                  handlebargambrel by Tony Pic, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                  X