No announcement yet.

Pathological Liars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nearly like old times around here......SON!!!!!

Miss some of our gatherings. Been a long time since some of us went afield as a big gaggle-dysfunctional group.

And Courtney - Oh Hells YEAH! LMAO! He's a SEAL!

Comment

Yall should have heard the "stories" being told in College Station today!

Comment

But when someone posts a 10-12 pound catfish and says it was 50 pounds or shot a 180 pound hog and says it was 400.. whatever you do don't be the guy that calls BS10

we all hate liars but for some reason most here take up for the liar and put down the one who calls them out.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          Last summer we took a family vacation to Breckenridge and I booked a fly fishing trip for me and my sons. The guide worked out of the Orvis store and picked us up for the 45 minute drive to our fishing spot. From that moment to when he dropped us off 6 hours later he never stopped talking. In the first 10 minutes we learned he had the flyfishing world or American records for dozens of different species. He was best friends with countless movie and sports stars. He was also best friends with Jimmy Houston, Bill Dance, Roland Martin and every fly fishing legend from Lefty Kreh on down. He noticed I had some Bass Pro gear and said Johnny Morris just stayed at his house. I brought up bow hunting and he said he had killed 3 B&C elk with his recurve. It just kept coming, relentless and non-stop. It was exhausting. I brought up the movie "A River Runs Through It" and he said he did all the fly casting for that movie. (I later Googled that - B.S) I got the feeling some of what he said was probably partially true, but jeez... After he dropped us off my son said - that guy is either "the Most Interesting Man in the World" or "The Most Full of **** Man in the World!"
          I know his brother. His name is Larry Thomas, and he's a guide on Tawokoni. Him and his 1 tooth, know more about brain surgery than fishing.

My best friends cousin swears, that when he was in the Navy, and on a detroyer, he got on the bridge in the middle of the night, and did a 50 mile circle without anyone knowing. Put the ship back on the exact course. He said the next day, someone noticed they were way behind, but they never figured it out.

Comment

Working...
          X