No announcement yet.

Clay Wagner taxidermist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It saddens me to hear, that a man with such talent has fallen into such a rut. It happens to everyone from time to time, in some degree. I just hope he can pull it together before his taxidermy business is destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
      Just simply that he is trusting. I have no experience with the guy. I have been down this path in the past with taxidermest. Sucks...
      I agree. A man's word and a handshake should mean something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Chief, you ever get your bobcat?

Comment

If he has moved and someone finds out where, PM me the info. He has a something of mine that I need to get.

Comment

Originally posted by Calfroper81 View Post
            This guy sounds like a really POS. No way to run a business. I don’t care how good people say he is. Word of mouth with bring you business and will also put you out of business
            right.

He may be a savant when it comes to mounting cats, but I'll never deal with an idiot (again) just to get what I want when it comes to taxidermy.

I learned my lesson the hard way dealing with that moron that owned Bird Works, Matt Smith.

What a complete psycho and a slacker....took him four years to get a turkey mount done for me. When he did answer the phone, he had every excuse in the book.

It's simply not worth it for me to deal with someone like that in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
              right.

He may be a savant when it comes to mounting cats, but I'll never deal with an idiot (again) just to get what I want when it comes to taxidermy.

I learned my lesson the hard way dealing with that moron that owned Bird Works, Matt Smith.

What a complete psycho and a slacker....took him four years to get a turkey mount done for me. When he did answer the phone, he had every excuse in the book.

It's simply not worth it for me to deal with someone like that in my life.
              At my age I don't have 4 years to wait...

Comment

He’s a Thief in my book, he won’t even answer my calls or return a text
                Took my deposit and my cat and ran

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                  If you find a taxidermist that can finish a job within 6 month and does quality work, let me know. Sounds like a unicorn.
                  Also, if one is taking longer than 12 months, he’s not charging enough or doesn’t have enough help in his shop.

Comment

Does anyone have a good way to get intouch with Clay yet?
                    the number i have for him is no longer working.
                    He's got my deposit and since 2015/2016 and can't get in touch with him.

Comment

Last communication I had from him was December 13 2017. Said my cat would be done first week of January. Guess his number been disconnected, cant get a hold of him now.

I am at the point that I would just like my money back, F the cat and Clay.

Comment

Looking at Falls county appraisal district he still lives where his shop is, maybe pay him a visit sometime?

Comment

I guess I'm just gonna make the drive down there.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post

Some will recognize the proof that it is me

LOL he sent it

Comment

Anyone get their animals or money? I guess I was one of the lucky ones although my instructions weren’t followed.

Comment

He still owes me a fox mount. Took my deposit and never returned any of the dozen voicemails and texts I left him years and years ago

Comment

Working...
                                X