Gonna kill a bunch of them!--argentina dove hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by docmay View Post
    Travel agent got my buddy Kevin on our flight. On the plane in Dallas and headed to Miami. Hopefully smooth sailing from here. Sure do love traveling. Definitely going to have drinks on this flight!

You just can't catch a break with any airline! It'll all be worth it when you land in buenos aires!

Comment

Made it to Miami. Should make the next flight on to chile. Had some whiskey and feeling better about travel!

Comment

Praise baby Jesus, we all are on the flight to chile! Next stop Santiago then on to cordoba. Another bucket list adventure on its way. Can't wait for good meat, wine and a sore shoulder!!!!

Comment

Dang this was an all day affair and you ain't there yet!?

Comment

Lol... You should just buy your own plane.

Comment

Following along, can't wait for the pics

Comment

We have only begun our journey. I think this flight is 8-9 hours. Then an hour in chile and an hour flight to cordoba. I think it's an hour or so to the lodge from the airport. But, we are shooting tomorrow.

Comment

No doubt the travel hassle will be rewarded with some good times there. Enjoy. Another great hunt I am envious of!

Comment

Have fun doc. Don't break your shoulder

Comment

Sounds like a blast, enjoy it!

Comment

Good Luck Doc!

It is just a matter of time before Southwest starts running big international trips.

Sounds like history is about to be made.

Comment

Made it Santiago, chile. One more flight and we are there. Looking good now!!!

Comment

We have boarded the plan in Santiago. One more flight and we are there. Should be shooting this afternoon. It's always an adventure but so far all has worked out. Red wine, whiskey, and ambien allowed for a 5-6 hour nap on the way down. Should be ready for whatever is next.

Comment

Been a long day and night but we are almost there.

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

Working...
                                X