No announcement yet.

Gonna kill a bunch of them!--argentina dove hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The adventure has begun! United flight delayed and we would miss connection. Three of us leaving Amarillo and all three on different American flights now. Mine leaves Dallas at 355. Looks like stone crabs ain't going to happen. Hopefully we make our 9 pm flight to chile. Starting to think American Airlines hates me!!!!!

Comment

Geez, you have the worst luck with airlines!

Hope this one goes better than the last. Have a great trip.

Comment

Now delayed in Amarillo with mechanical issue. Some door seal. Gonna be cutting it close on flights all day. I love the airlines. Funny thinking about how mad patients get when I am 30-40 min behind. I should run my business like an airline!

Comment

Still delayed! May start drinking!!!!

Comment

Drink one for me! Good luck on the hunt and with the airlines! lol

Comment

Now we got changed to another flight. Our original plane just got here. It's a huge mess. Is Charlie Foxtrot a legal tbh term?

Comment

LOL.......yall will be squared away shortly! Enjoy the trip that is half of the good stories!!

Comment

We are on a plane. 2 of us should be fine but one guy is going to have about 15 min to navigate a couple terminals at dfw. Makes me think of a Robert earl Keene song!!! Definitely need more cocktails.

Comment

Still not in the air! 2.5 hours delay already. My buddies flight to Miami leaves at 230 pm. Starting to look worse. Frustrating as hell and no answers. I don't understand how the airlines do business like this.

Comment

Man that really blows!!

Comment

I really hope not but if you or anyone in your group gets stuck at DFW and need a taxi or something let me know

Comment

Sitting on runway in Dallas. Scrambling to get my buddy on a flight. Always an adventure!

Comment

Travel agent got my buddy Kevin on our flight. On the plane in Dallas and headed to Miami. Hopefully smooth sailing from here. Sure do love traveling. Definitely going to have drinks on this flight!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                              Travel agent got my buddy Kevin on our flight. On the plane in Dallas and headed to Miami. Hopefully smooth sailing from here. Sure do love traveling. Definitely going to have drinks on this flight!
                              it is the return through customs on the way home that I would need a drink for - Only done it once and it was a PAIN

Comment

Man can't wait to see the pile of birds! Have fun fellas

Comment

Working...
                                X