No announcement yet.

Gonna kill a bunch of them!--argentina dove hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always wanted to do this trip but mainly put it together because it was my hunting buddies bucket list trip. I can honestly say I am excited about this hunt as any of my bowhunts. Should be fun and relaxing. Hopefully my shooting is good enough. I really want to kill 1000 birds in one day. I will try to take lots of photos and post up when I can. If I can't post down there I will give the full report when I get home.

Comment

Good luck and have fun.

Comment

When I grow up I want to be docmay!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I need to do this trip but just not much for birds. Loved duck hunting in Ole Mexico but gotta bowhunt something also if I am gonna go somewhere. Cant wait to get the reports!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Clinic and deliveries are done for the day. All my patients tucked in for the night. Will be packing tonight and have to make rounds in the am. Flight leaves at 1050 am and I will be ready. Hopefully I can post some reports and pics along the way. I will try to keep all the details for those who have asked about the trip. It's different from my usual hunt but it's going to be a good one!

Comment

Hope you make the 1000 Dove club

Comment

Good luck Doc! On my bucket list for sure, only geared a little more towards the waterfowl there. Wish I'd know you like shooting cranes. We've been murdering them here all season!!

Dave

Comment

Dave, surely you realize I will hunt anything! Please call me anytime you have something that needs a killing. We need to get together sometime.

Comment

Safe travels and good hunting Doc.

Comment

Just about time! Headed to the hospital to make rounds then out to the airport. Hopefully our flights are not affected by this weather.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Comment

Nice weather!

Comment

Good luck man, kill some for me!

Comment

Working...
                                X