X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typical ut fan.

Let it go dm, let it go

Comment

I believe the no a/c was confirmed by Coach O. Pretty crappy for tu to do that. Have some class.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
        Typical ut fan.

Let it go dm, let it go

Hey man, I’ve said nothing about you or your fans. In fact said good game LSU, we got beat.

But this is embarrassing behavior. Would think you could agree with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          I believe the no a/c was confirmed by Coach O. Pretty crappy for tu to do that. Have some class.

So you’re gonna go with that, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
            So you’re gonna go with that, huh?
            LSU won. Why would he need to lie?!

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 3

He blocked Texas from having camps in Louisiana as well, he’s petty.

It’s dumb and it’s a fact that Texas has A/C in the guest locker room.

On a side note, I'd like to offer congrats to the LSU offensive players, who overcame zero A/C and all of that heat to seemingly not have any issues with cramping.

It's a miracle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Last edited by Chad C; 09-09-2019, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Maybe becuase he had players flopping all over the field and he had no other answer other than create one.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                  Typical ut fan.

Let it go dm, let it go

Irony....

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                    Goodness...we may not make it all week. Northwestern, Rice, Lamar all bring out the fire in the conversation huh?
                    No sir no need for that.

Comment

Let's not talk class after what ags did after the bonfire deaths. UT was nothing but class that week. What did Ags do? Called all the UT player rooms all night and sabotaged breakfast at the UT team hotel. That was classless.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                        Let's not talk class after what ags did after the bonfire deaths.
                        Excuse me?! W T F are you talking about?

Comment

Kinda looking forward to the Red River shoot out this year. Sorry, had to change the subject.

Comment

Not to change the mood, but D Hopkins has dropped 3 passes tonight. Only one drop all of last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              He blocked Texas from having camps in Louisiana as well, he’s petty.

It’s dumb and it’s a fact that Texas has A/C in the guest locker room.

On a side note, I'd like to offer congrats to the LSU offensive players, who overcame zero A/C and all of that heat to seemingly not have any issues with cramping.

It's a miracle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              If you don't mind Chad, how could he stop ut from having camps in La?

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                                Let's not talk class after what ags did after the bonfire deaths. UT was nothing but class that week. What did Ags do? Called all the UT player rooms all night and sabotaged breakfast at the UT team hotel. That was classless.
                                You want to get banned back to the stone ages bring up something like Bonfire as a point of your argument regarding class. I don't think I or my Aggie partner on this site have any stomach for that. Just sayin'.

Comment

Working...
                                X