Beer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOUBLE.A View Post
    Are the yellow tops on the door some Southern star? My buddy gives me crap cause i dont drink bud light anymore. I told him better beer better tastebetter buzz
    Karbach Weekend Warrior Pale Ale if I'm not mistaken. This pic is from last year, but I keep it pretty much full.

Comment

Anyone try Kokanee? It's a Canadian. You will not be disappointed. Drink it for 9 days at a time every elk hunt. Had it last year in Durango. Just wish I could find it in East Texas!

Comment

Really good beers here...

Comment

Originally posted by DOUBLE.A View Post
          Are the yellow tops on the door some Southern star? My buddy gives me crap cause i dont drink bud light anymore. I told him better beer better tastebetter buzz
          Good beer

Comment

southern star-bombshell blonde
            sierra Nevada-hoptimum
            my favorite light/dark right now
            I have been enjoying all of the pumpkin beers too, although getting hard to find

Comment

Revolver's "Mother's Little Fracker"

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                Not a microbrew but darn good!
                I have 6 of these out away for a while to age some more. I had to buy more after the first one I got.

I brew at least one batch a month again now that the wedding is over. Reds and stouts for this time of year.

I have 12 of the DFW bottles too if anyone not in the metroplex is having trouble getting some. It's a collaboration between Rahr and Lakewood

Comment

I just hope my future wife never calculates how much I spend on craft beer Good thing is she likes most of it too.

I see some great stouts on here. A few of my favorites:

Harviestoun Ola Dubh Highland Park Whiskey Aged 12/16/18 Year (fav)
                  Old Rasputin (barrell aged or normal)
                  Barrel Aged Rahr Winter Warmer
                  Ten Fidy
                  green Flash Double Stout
                  Prairie Noir (love this stuff, reeeealy hard to find.
                  Deschutes Abyss

Comment

anybody like jester king beers? they have a really cool brewery setup, but all the beer tastes like champagne

Comment

I love IPA's and am on a Karbach kick right now. Hopadillo is great and the Rodeo Clown Double IPA is fantastic.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                          I have 6 of these out away for a while to age some more. I had to buy more after the first one I got.

I brew at least one batch a month again now that the wedding is over. Reds and stouts for this time of year.

I have 12 of the DFW bottles too if anyone not in the metroplex is having trouble getting some. It's a collaboration between Rahr and Lakewood
                          I would love to buy or trade you for a couple!

~Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            That's a good one...when we finaly get together, I know now what I am going to hit you with

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                              That's a good one...when we finaly get together, I know now what I am going to hit you with
                              Found it in a bar in Wisconsin. Me and my buddy were there for work but ended up bringing home a lot of it. Then had another shipment brought down a few months later. =D

Haven't found it here yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                Found it in a bar in Wisconsin. Me and my buddy were there for work but ended up bringing home a lot of it. Then had another shipment brought down a few months later. =D

Haven't found it here yet.
                                I have a few good friends in Indiana and DC, I'll see if they can send me some more

Comment

Working...
                                X