Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice'n

Comment

Sorry I haven't posted sooner guys and thanks for the compilments. The lift kit is made by All Sport and the kit is the super sport 6"lift with 22x11x10 tires. If any of you want the info of where I bought it email me at bassmatt72@yahoo.com. To get the speed or more torque in a golf cart some major upgrades and serious $$$ has to happen I was lucky when I found this and the shop had already listed the price before they really looked into it, they sold it to me at the original list rather then its true value. The cart already had most of the upgrades done and I bought it at a basic cart price.
      Upgrades to get more speed/torque include things such as a stronger motor standard I think are 2 hp this cart has a 5.5hp, larger battery cables and wires though out cart standard is 6ga this one has 4ga and a heavy duty F/R switch and a stronger controller than factory. If you guys want to learn more email me and I can give you some web sites to do some reading and lots of learning!

Comment

Looks good Matt, now just need some Stacks and Sticker!

Comment

Haztech, I think I'll pass on the stacks but sure do need a sticker!

Comment

Great job! Looks good

Comment

Sweet, now you just need to camo it out....

Comment

Originally posted by bassmatt72 View Post
                Haztech, I think I'll pass on the stacks but sure do need a sticker!
                Come on man not even a Faux Stack....it will give it character and make it Bad A%$ for sure.

Comment

nice job

Comment

looks good

Comment

Nice looking rig, does need camo though

Comment

Originally posted by mTn hunting View Post
                        Nice now needs some camo!
                        ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????

Comment

I love my cart!! Its a 98 club car "gas". The best place I have found for upgrades and lifts is buggie unlimited. Cart looks great man. Mine has the 6" also with 23" factory mule tires!!Goes any where and if it gets you can just get out and pick it up and move it over!!!!LOL

Comment

Looks great gotta get me one

Comment

looks good should be nice and quiet and high enough now too.

Comment

Working...
                              X