No announcement yet.

Hogs and tannerite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come up with another idea that doesn't make "hunters" (not really what I'd consider hunting) look like total bung holes.

Comment

Here's another.
      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llzhQpgKavk&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Pig Has a Headache - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

We are at the point where they need to be removed more efficiently. One at a time is not working.

Check back with me in a couple of months..........

Comment

Have at it!!

Comment

That's kind of like fishing with dynamite! But I doubt that's ever been done.

Comment

Originally posted by Swamplizard79 View Post
              That's kind of like fishing with dynamite! But I doubt that's ever been done.
              I was fishing with dynamite once and the game warden walked up. He said "You know, fishing with dynamite is illegal." I lit another stick of dynamite, tossed it to the game warden and asked him "Do you want to fish or just talk about it?"

Comment

Thought about it. Have 20lbs of it. Don't have the hogs though.........

Comment

Hypothetically-I would watch videos of someone doing this!

Comment

Ive been wondering the same thing............Hypothetically

Comment

Hogs and tannerite

Originally posted by Fishndadio View Post
                      Come up with another idea that doesn't make "hunters" (not really what I'd consider hunting) look like total bung holes.
                      Lets not confuse hunting with varmint / predator control.

Comment

Continuing with the hypotheticals, I may have been hypothetically researching this very thing last Thursday. If some person was to do it. That person may want to use an AR. Set off the explosion, then take down as many as you can with the rifle. Even if you don't kill them all, they will hopefully be so scared that it will probably be a while before they come back around... Hypothetically.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                          I was fishing with dynamite once and the game warden walked up. He said "You know, fishing with dynamite is illegal." I lit another stick of dynamite, tossed it to the game warden and asked him "Do you want to fish or just talk about it?"
                          Lol!!!

Comment

I wanna get some tannerrite just to mess around with it and see what all it can do

Comment

This isn't right, No matter how you look at it! I hate hogs but not going to be cruel. Seems somewhat terroristic.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                                Lets not confuse hunting with varmint / predator control.
                                Bingo.

KAP
                                BUAP

Just kill them.

Comment

Working...
                                X