Matthews CROSSBOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matthews CROSSBOW!

I'm not too thrilled about it just because im not into them, but i know alot of you are. Our rep. cam in thursday telling us they"re in the process of completeing and marketing their first crossbow. I dont think i'll be able to keep em on the shelves. We'll see. I hope archery doesnt lose its roots. Whatcha'll think?

NOOOOOOOOOO....say it ain't so.

Comment

I don't see a problem with it. I like my Mathews bows and will continue to use them. I don't have any desire to go to a cross-bow now, but may someday. The people who are going to use cross bows will just have another option (and one with a good reputation for quality). I may be wrong, but I don't think many will switch from compounds to cross-bows just because Mathews offers them.

Comment

As long as they don't start slacking on their bows to improve on and impress their crossbows then they can have at it. I'm not a crossbow fan unless you have to shoot one out of necessity but I think the crossbow guys deserve to have the best just like we Mathews "fan boys" (as the jealous ones call us) already have .......there is sarcasm and joke in there so don't get your britches in a bunch for those of you who hate Mathews

Comment

It will be interesting to see what they come up with. Probably still wont give up my old LX

Comment

That would be cool. Wonder what the price tag will be like

Comment

i hope you're right wick. We're selling more vertical bows than ever lately and the trend seems to keep going. i figure mostly due to women shooters, and the movies with archery in em lately. i'd just hate to see crossbows controll the market because they're promoted more often now

Comment

Can't wait to see a solocam crossbow.

Comment

How they do that Rockie?

Comment

I don't see any thing wrong with it. I think it's a smart move on their part, just reaching out to a new market

Comment

I was told they would be introduced in the Mission line with a retail price of around 800

Comment

That is called keeping up with what the market and public wants. they will sell just on the name alone. Can't set back on your heels and expect to continue to grow.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                          Can't wait to see a solocam crossbow.
                          Now that's funny right there.

Comment

Originally posted by BOWtechnicianTX View Post
                            I was told they would be introduced in the Mission line with a retail price of around 800
                            Ouch. Sticker shock.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                              That is called keeping up with what the market and public wants. they will sell just on the name alone. Can't set back on your heels and expect to continue to grow.
                              Originally posted by DRT View Post
                              Ouch. Sticker shock.

Comment

Working...
                              X