Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody around the Magnolia area lose something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found something of value hunting related today in the middle of the road in the Magnolia area. If it's yours, send me a pm so we can get it back to you. You will know what it is if you lost it and I'll expect a pretty good description of what it is before I hand it over.

Sorry to be vague, but I want it to go to its rightful owner & if that's you, you'll know exactly what you lost. Just trying to do the right thing to get it back to its owner - if I lost mine I'd be upset...

Hopefully the owner will see your thread. If not congrats on the find.

Comment

back up for you

Comment

I lost a single long sleeve in the woods the other day but hope you didn’t find it.

Hope you find the owner

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            I lost a single long sleeve in the woods the other day but hope you didn’t find it.

Hope you find the owner

Comment

Good work sir!

Comment

My guess is a Yeti cooler fell off the back of a truck! Is it a white Yeti?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mac5dawg View Post
                  My guess is a Yeti cooler fell off the back of a truck! Is it a white Yeti?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Nope.. montgomery county not under a snow storm evacuation...couldnt have been that

Comment

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Lol. No Yeti or long sleeve found. I won't be looking for the sleeve...

Comment

My wife fell out of the truck @149 and Jackson, big, mean, ugly woman. Ugly as a bag full of buttholes. If thats what you found, shes all yours!!

Comment

Originally posted by dustinm View Post
                          My wife fell out of the truck @149 and Jackson, big, mean, ugly woman. Ugly as a bag full of buttholes. If thats what you found, shes all yours!!
                          Ha ha ha!! On a serious note, I found a Zeis scope like that once. Posted around the same. Contacted the local gun shops. It stood to reason that if you lost something that valuable you would know.

Comment

If you find a bunch of mean wasps, I don't want them back.

Comment

One last bump. Sure would like to find the owner...

Comment

Working...
                              X