Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What’s everyone think about trump and what he posts on social media?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Tweet on Mr. President!! In reality, Little Rocket Man most likely is only capable of understanding 4th grade bully type stuff... In any case, I can guarantee you that little kim understands that tweet very clearly... It'll be up to him how he responds to it, and I bet he thinks long and hard (as he is capable of thinkin') before he does something to make our President back up what he says... You know he knows that our President can and WILL do exactly as he says... Personally, I like that in a President!
    Well I guess something worked, looked like North Korea opened up talks with South Korea this morning. A first in over 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
      It serves his purposes.

1. When he wants to tell the public what’s going on and the media will not do it, he tweets it.

2. When the media is full of it, he tweets and calls them out on it.

3. When he wants a distraction or diversion, he tweets something crazy l8ke this and the libs go crazy.
      Yep, I'm a fan 99% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
        Well I guess something worked, looked like North Korea opened up talks with South Korea this morning.
        Dang this is the first I have heard of this!

Comment

We have two choices. Trump saying things bluntly, maybe too bluntly. Or going back to lying, cheating, whoring politicians who say anything and everything to look good and appear nice and it's 100% BS. And with these guys we have zero idea if they are working for or against us.

With Trump it's obvious.

Go Trump!

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedge View Post
            I think he should stop using social media as a tool for diversion and manipulation. I don't see it as presidential nor do I think it helps America's standing in the global theater, which matters a lot.

He has to "one up" everybody. That mentality from someone who has the nuc button scares the hell out of me.
            hopefully it scares the hell out of our enemies also.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
              hopefully it scares the hell out of our enemies also.
              It did. You just quoted part of the "problem"...

Comment

Ha ha! Nice!

Comment

ziiiiiiinnng

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    ...and this morning I read that North Korea has opened back the phone line to talks with South Korea. So maybe his tweet jolted the little fat man.

I have no problem with his tweets....like mentioned above he would have no outlet otherwise to talk to the people.
                    Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                    Well I guess something worked, looked like North Korea opened up talks with South Korea this morning. A first in over 2 years.
                    https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/01/0...south.amp.html
                    Originally posted by Man View Post
                    Dang this is the first I have heard of this!

Comment

I wish he would tone down social media rhetoric. It serves no useful purpose when he goes after individuals or undermines his own cabinet members. It just makes him look petty and childish.

If he could just keep his mouth shut/fingers still a little more often, the media have would have to cover more of his policy results. That would expose the Dems as having nothing to offer the country other than their Trump hate mongering.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
                        I wish he would tone down social media rhetoric. It serves no useful purpose when he goes after individuals or undermines his own cabinet members. It just makes him look petty and childish.

If he could just keep his mouth shut/fingers still a little more often, the media have would have to cover more of his policy results. That would expose the Dems as having nothing to offer the country other than their Trump hate mongering.
                        I disagree. He is exposing them perfectly. And THAT is exactly why he is doing what he is doing.

Comment

Sir, with all due respect the media has proven beyond any doubt they will never allow the dems failures to be exposed. That goes for the dems criminal, and treasonous activities as well

Comment

If he could just keep his mouth shut/fingers still a little more often, the media have would have to cover more of his policy results.
                            No they won't because its all positive results.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              Sir, with all due respect the media has proven beyond any doubt they will never allow the dems failures to be exposed. That goes for the dems criminal, and treasonous activities as well
                              I could have stated better. Without Trump's idiotic social media banter, the media can't so easily ignore the result of Trump's policies - ISIS, markets, unemployment rate, etc. All he does is take his administration off message while providing fuel for the Democrats to make his behavior the story.

While some may like it when he sticks it in someone's eye - be it the media, Rocket Man or Lavar Bell, Rosie O or whoever, it does absolutely nothing to advance the Republican agenda. The reason his approval rating has gone down since the election isn't because of the media anyway. Nor the lack of knowledge of his policy achievements - the loss is from supporters who know all that. It is because he comes across as a buffoon with all these twitter rants.

Comment

To answer the original question of what do I think about Trump’s social media posts; I believe if I were in his shoes and not a single “news” channel would report what I say and what I am actually doing, I would do the same. Social media is the only place that he can get his message across without getting getting all muddied up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X