No announcement yet.

Firestick? Worthless or worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recently bought a jailbroken firestick with lots of add ons already installed. Fortunately the ebay seller had a 30 day money back warranty. I tried to get accustomed to it but after two weeks I gave up & returned it.

Comment

Originally posted by techzan View Post
      I recently bought a jailbroken firestick with lots of add ons already installed. Fortunately the ebay seller had a 30 day money back warranty. I tried to get accustomed to it but after two weeks I gave up & returned it.
      That is really why you have to start with a fresh firestick and install everything on your own so you know what it can and can't do. And when something breaks it is not so frustrating to fix.

Comment

Won't these burn up all your internet data?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

love my firesticks. We went with Vue and absolutely love it. Kodi also equally as awesome. You don't have to buy one that is pre-loaded. I would do it yourself and customize it the way that you want it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
            Won't these burn up all your internet data?

You mean to stream content on your home internet? I guess it depends on your ISP. I have unlimited data for home.

Comment

spend the money get the fire stick and put a build on it yourself. Takes about 15 minutes or spend 50 bucks extra for one that already has a build on it.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                You mean to stream content on your home internet? I guess it depends on your ISP. I have unlimited data for home.

Gotcha. Ya, we have good internet but it's limited in the country.

Comment

Working...
                X