No announcement yet.

How do you book vacations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple years ago we booked a big trip thru expedia. Got trip insurance and had to cancel. They refunded the resort but said they couldn’t refund tickets for airline but we could use them later so we did. It worked out great.

Rick

Comment

Expedia for me

Comment

We use VRBO most of the time. Just got back from Costa Rica. We used two different VRBO’s. One of our best trips.

Comment

We are about to book our trip. The TA is way more expensive

Comment

Directly with the hotels.

Comment

Southwest vacations. I couldn't imagine flying on another airline.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Southwest vacations. I couldn't imagine flying on another airline.

We booked a trip for end of July Thru Them. Hoping it goes smooth!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Southwest vacations booked our week long hotel and Washington, D.C. When we checked out got an itemized bill and it was $540 less than southwest vacations had charged us. We called southwest vacations and they said they had to make money too. That will be the last time we book thru southwest vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                    Southwest vacations booked our week long hotel and Washington, D.C. When we checked out got an itemized bill and it was $540 less than southwest vacations had charged us. We called southwest vacations and they said they had to make money too. That will be the last time we book thru southwest vacation.
                    Odd. I always compare to the travel sites and Southwest is usually a little more but it's worth it for more and better flight options. By a little more I mean about 50.00......but then again your bags are free.

Comment

Working...
                    X