Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jettech17 View Post
    ummmmmm ok, maybe I was wrong there monkey licky
    This makes no sense without the goofy spam ad that was here!!!!!!!

Comment

i shot both the 70lbs assassin and the outlaw, when i shot the assassin it was a very smooth draw back and the string makes a lil noise but nothing to major and it was shock free in the hand and very accurate. i then shot the outlaw and after pulling it back a few times i didnt even notice the hump at the end of the draw cycle. i ended up buying the outlaw and changeing out the stabilizer and rest, to reduce the vib and im not a fan of the hostage. after that i shot the dead eye and wasnt that inpressed with it even with it riged up it has quite a bit of hand vib after the shot and its noticeibly louder than it follower all though it was super fast for a single cam bow and accurate as all get out it still didnt out do the fugitive , outlaw or the assassin in my opinion.
      Last edited by Buck assasin; 06-27-2011, 08:56 AM. Reason: type o

Comment

the guy next to me at the office bought an Outlaw last month. we have been to shoot it several times. I think it is a great bow at a very good price. It is smokin fast, and it is plenty quiet (he could always add string whiskers on it). It does have a strong pull over on it, but that is part of the deal. The Outlaw is thumbs up to me.

Comment

I purchased an Outlaw this year from Bass Pro Shops in Katy Tx. The Staff at BPS was great in letting me shoot as many Bows as I needed to make my decision, that being said I'm a lefty so that was only about 4 different ones. I also tried a Mathews Z7 Extreme at a different archery shop. The Z7 is def. quieter then the Outlaw, but IMO is not any faster. The Z7 is a lil smoother to draw......but there again not any faster IMO. I did not like the accessories the outlaw came with, so I rigged out with new sights, fall away rest, now I need to change stabilizer & add monkey tails to string, maybe that will make a bit more quiet ( don't get me wrong the bow is not really that loud )..........all in all very impressed with the outlaw, even have friends that shoot Mathews, Pse, & Hoyt comment that my Outlaw is smokin em down range just as well as thier high $ bows.

Comment

I to bought my bow at Bass Pro Shop in Katy. I am still not hearing the .22 crack that people are talking about. My bow shoots very well and is fast and quiet. Can't beat that. It is my first bow and I would recommend it to anyone. For the $ its a goodif not the besy buy!

Comment

Originally posted by jettech17 View Post
              Short and sweet folks.. You have to give up quiet and ease of draw to shoot this bow.. BUT for $499.99 ready to shoot, I sent a 387 grain arrow down range at 296fps!!!!!!! Again, it draws very heavy and then comes over a hump that makes a full capture rest a necessity.. This is followed by a .22 long rifle-esque pop upon release. It IS fast for the money and lightweight, but I'm not real sure I'm willing to give up so much to buy one.. I'm hoping to shoot an assassin Monday, if so I'll post up a report..
              I have the 60-70 set at 72lbs 31" draw I have no problem with the draw and it's smooth and very quiet! I love this bow! I would recommend this bow to everyone.
              But this is my 2 cents!

Comment

Working...
              X