No announcement yet.

End of robocalls? . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very annoying. Daily calls from everywhere.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh please!!

Comment

I'm sick and tired of the Be Safe At Home robocalls. I get 6 to 10 A DAY from them. I've held on a time or 2 to try and get a real person but it always hangs up on me when I say customer service.

Comment

Seems as if it will be some kind of opt in/out and or using your contact list to screen . . I want 1 of each . .

Comment

I do not see how they will stop it. Out of 10 calls I get these days 8 have no number and are VOIP [company internet} calls. If who ever blocks unknown calls will be blocking a ton of business. The companies will have to go back to paying a phone company monthly.
            They drive me nuts...............

Comment

Great, now I’ll never know my warranty is about to expire or that I qualify for zero percent on my credit cards

Comment

Originally posted by Lawhunter View Post
                Great, now I’ll never know my warranty is about to expire or that I qualify for zero percent on my credit cards
                Add em to your contacts . .

Comment

Too bad. I had a nice conversation with a gentleman just yesterday about his mom's flexibility and her lack of a gag reflex. Gonna miss those.

Comment

I let my electronic secretary answer my calls on my landline. So my recorded message is talking to they're recorded message . And don't answer my cell if your number is not in my contacts list. Then the number goes to the reject list if a voice mail is not left. Sorry if that's to cold for some. I gotta eat too, ya know.

Comment

I get two or three of these a day. "Hello! Please don't hang up"

Comment

Dang, now how will I know the IRS is going to arrest me?

Comment

Originally posted by WTucker View Post
                          That would be nice. So tired of them, especially since they started using local numbers.
                          Typically spoofing a local number (using someone else’s as a cover for real number). It’s totally illegal but no one stays on the line long enough to figure out who needs to be reported. Pain in the rear for sure. Had a guy call me once and totally rip me a new one. He had received a call with my number as the spoof. Let me tell you, he wasn’t happy at all! Hope it changes!

Comment

Making them illegal won’t make them stop. How many of you are in the do not call list and still get called. The phone providers need to develop better software to stop them. You can’t just ban voip phone systems. I use att call protect and it helps but doesn’t stop everything. I don’t know what the answer is but I doubt a law will fix the issue

Comment

Originally posted by ON THE EDGE View Post
                              Typically spoofing a local number (using someone else’s as a cover for real number). It’s totally illegal but no one stays on the line long enough to figure out who needs to be reported. Pain in the rear for sure. Had a guy call me once and totally rip me a new one. He had received a call with my number as the spoof. Let me tell you, he wasn’t happy at all! Hope it changes!
                              I have had the same happen to me. Also, you call the number back and somebody is mad because you say they called you but they didn’t. It sucks for those of us that use our phones for work. What’s even worse is they just hang up as soon as you answer. You can’t even pick on the telemarketers.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                                Too bad. I had a nice conversation with a gentleman just yesterday about his mom's flexibility and her lack of a gag reflex. Gonna miss those.
                                You ain't right in the head!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X