No announcement yet.

First Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never sleep on the bottom bunk! Put the drunks on the bottom unless you like puked on.
    Saw that in the Navy!

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
      DANG!! If I’m not mistaken, you were the one that came on here asking for a little info/help? Keep treating folks like that, you may wanna change your screen name to Bridgeburner... Just a thought, cuz it’s gonna be hard to continue to be the “Invisible Man” getting fellers stirred up like that. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty
      Your right Rusty. And Im not trying get anyone all fired up. I just threw out a simple question and I feel like she was calling it a dumb question. Sorry guys maybe I misinterpreted her response. And for the rest of you guys thanks for help I appreciate it. Im not looking for a 5 star room. Just wondering what they put you up in. Thanks, Doug.

Comment

I hear the rats can eat your truck and ATV wiring. They make a deterent spray to spray on them that helps.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
          I hear the rats can eat your truck and ATV wiring. They make a deterent spray to spray on them that helps.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
          Rats chewed through the ABS wire on my truck, haven't fixed it yet. Chewed the wire harness on a borrowed 4wheeler, cost 400 to fix. Chewed through and stole half a ratchet strap for the 4 wheeler ramps. To top it off, I had a woodpecker peck out the lense on a covert game cam. Rats and a bird cost me some extra money down there this year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Sideler; 01-26-2018, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sideler View Post
            Rats chewed through the ABS wire on my truck, haven't fixed it yet. Chewed the wire harness on a borrowed 4wheeler, cost 400 to fix. Chewed through and stole half a ratchet strap for the 4 wheeler ramps. To top it off, I had a woodpecker peck out the lense on a covert game cam. Rats and a bird cost me some extra money down there this year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
            Well at least it wasn't a total loss for you. I seen the big boy you dragged out.

Comment

Invisible man ..I just got on here and saw your response...I apologize for the misunderstanding...problem these days with text and forums...I don't have a smart *** bone in my body...The accommodations are just 4 to 6 bunks in a room with a bathroom...definitely not five star but definitely not the worst ever...and they have AC and heat...but for the price of the day fee you cant beat the potential you have to kill a very nice buck..anyway sorry for the confusion and Happy Hunting

Comment

Originally posted by hunterbabe View Post
                Invisible man ..I just got on here and saw your response...I apologize for the misunderstanding...problem these days with text and forums...I don't have a smart *** bone in my body...The accommodations are just 4 to 6 bunks in a room with a bathroom...definitely not five star but definitely not the worst ever...and they have AC and heat...but for the price of the day fee you cant beat the potential you have to kill a very nice buck..anyway sorry for the confusion and Happy Hunting
                No worries. Im just looking for the right hunt. Low fence maybe 4 days and a chance for a descent buck. I never hunted WT. Im a Mule deer hunter. Willing spend upto 2,200 bucks.

Comment

Working...
                X