Big day tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
    It is going very well, been open 3 weeks and every week has been better, we do not have enough parking, I am going down to the city and see if I can talk them into letting me pour more concrete, i have the room but it has to do with water run off, greenscapes and hardscapes , blah blah blah. I also have about 1800 square feet that is storage right now, if they let me add parking we may open that up, maybe add a bar and more seating, did not really want a bar but it would be in the rear of building separated away from the dining room.

Add the bar!!! I worked a Cajun restaurant in college and he made most his money in the bar!! He was lucky that his location was in the middle of several festivals in town each month but he would set a girl on the front porch with coolers of beer and make $6-8k a night selling 12oz cans when something was going on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
      Add the bar!!! I worked a Cajun restaurant in college and he made most his money in the bar!! He was lucky that his location was in the middle of several festivals in town each month but he would set a girl on the front porch with coolers of beer and make $6-8k a night selling 12oz cans when something was going on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I know you can make good money with a bar, I just want to be careful because I know some folks do not like bringing a family to eat if it is too much of a bar, I think by having it separated from the main dining area would be a big plus.

Comment

I live in gvine you have any Tbh specials

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
          I know you can make good money with a bar, I just want to be careful because I know some folks do not like bringing a family to eat if it is too much of a bar, I think by having it separated from the main dining area would be a big plus.
          You really need to add the bar. IMO

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdaddy View Post
            It's all special Been there a few times and every thing I've had was awesome.

Comment

I think I have my destination figured out for this weekends "cheat day". Looks good. Cant wait to check it out. Good Luck

Comment

Family had a great time

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdaddy View Post
                  If I am there I will buy you a drink of your choice.

Comment

I work in food code enforcement. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

Southlake is a little far for lunch (from Flower Mound) but I may do it someday I need a long lunch.

Comment

Going tonight, cant wait. This fat boy has been craving seafood for a minute and finally gonna cure the itch, hope the cooks are ready lol
                      Last edited by woodsbound; 05-16-2018, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Having dinner tonight at Shuck Me in Keller, and it is packed!

Great food and music, so glad to see it's doing well!

Comment

Originally posted by scjeeptx View Post
                          Having dinner tonight at Shuck Me in Keller, and it is packed!

Great food and music, so glad to see it's doing well!
                          Thank you so much for stopping by, I was not there tonight, hope all was good.

Comment

Working...
                          X