Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are against medical MJ...watch this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did I open that video?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
      I would be interested if he drinks at work.

I don't care what the man does for recreation use. However, I am interested in what profession would not have a problem with one of its employees knowingly
      how come? thinking about making a career change

Comment

Originally posted by JBT View Post

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
          I partake and **** proud of it! Even makes me a better hunter.... : ) Anyone against it is just brainwashed. It's a complete sham. When have you ever heard of someone getting cancer from smoking pot or driving and killing someone bc they were stoned?? Better yet when have you heard of someone being violent when on JUST POT?? All you high horseman go drink your 30 pack , have fun with that hangover tomorrow : )
          Typical young pothead response

Super intelligent also posting on a public site that you openly break the law

Comment

I am totally for the legalization of medical marijuana. For seizures and these reasons.

Do a little research it is low grade marijuana and you do not get high. But in terms of legalizing all weed..HECK NO!!!!! You can take your self to Colorado for that and stay there

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
              I partake and **** proud of it! Even makes me a better hunter.... : ) Anyone against it is just brainwashed. It's a complete sham. When have you ever heard of someone getting cancer from smoking pot or driving and killing someone bc they were stoned?? Better yet when have you heard of someone being violent when on JUST POT?? All you high horseman go drink your 30 pack , have fun with that hangover tomorrow : )
              Driving stoned kills people.

Comment

Originally posted by UltraMax View Post
                He's prolly worked at the same head shop or has delivered pizza for the past 11 years.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post

I’m sure the DEA will be waiting for him when he gets home

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                    Driving stoned kills people.
                    Agreed and that part of his original post rubbed me the wrong way as well - if you read the full thread he did post later to clarify that he didn't support driving under the influence of any substance and only brought it up as a comparison to the many more driving deaths attributed to the currently legal drug, alcohol

Comment

Originally posted by JBT View Post
                      Negative. I would bet it doesn’t pay well.

Comment

Originally posted by jmac19 View Post
                        IMO I think the Only reason its Illigal is because the big pharmaceutical company's will lose tons. They want you addicted to their medicine. Legalize it. Alchohol is far worse
                        Yup I totally agree with this

Comment

Legalize it and tax it, but don't act like weed (don't know about cbd) is completely harmless. Definitely dangerous to drive while stoned. Not everyone reacts the same to weed. Personally I can't mess with it because I don't like feeling out of control in any way. But I think it should be treated exactly like alcohol

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                            Negative. I would bet it doesn’t pay well.
                            you might lose that bet! There are a surprising number of high paying professions/companies that don't drug test or if they do only drug test on hire date - with that being said I'm not sure how many of them would keep an employee around while openly admitting to breaking the law
                            Last edited by JBT; 11-14-2017, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
                              And I gotta say Riverrat1 called the derailing in the very beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post

Is that right?
                                I suppose that I'm a "typical young pothead" too. Well, not exactly. I'm 71 years old and I've been smoking it in moderation for almost fifty years now. Said so out loud on this particular forum several times.
                                In conjunction with the admission, I've also mentioned that I'm a professional in the workforce with an annual income in six figures and a credit score of 837 as of last week.
                                I don't drive or work while under the influence of marijuana - just as I don't drive or work while drinking.
                                Hoss, I suggest that you're a little behind the times - maybe oughta get out and socialize some, catch up a bit. Sensible people do not care! Hell, the City Of Dallas proper just passed an ordinance that if a driver is stopped with less than 4 ounces, they just write a citation, don't take the person to jail. Probably, it can be paid online.

Oh... And your suggestion that all casual users should relocate to Colorado? You don't speak for the entire State of Texas.

Bob Lee

Comment

Working...
                                X