• Show
Clear All

Does the head swivel for edging?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EZ40 View Post
      Does the head swivel for edging?

No, not on the Echo. You have to buy an attachment but the Ryobi did but just didn't have enough power to do much.

Comment

I've got the same one. It's the sh*t!

Comment

Battery powered tools have come a long way over the last few years. I bought the Kobalt 80V a year ago and haven't looked back. I had the same issues you are having with my Stihl gas powered trimmer. Too much hassle to get it started.

Comment

I'm with you guys, bout stroked out last week with my Stihl trying to start it. Once its out of the shop I'm selling it and buying a electric 56 volt

Comment

Originally posted by J. Colwell View Post
              I initially bought the 18 volt Ryobi since I have other Ryobi power tools but I took it back. IMO, that thing wouldn't cut diddly squat and even though it was light, it was very awkward to handle which hurt my back. Battery wouldn't stay charged very long and the job took 3 x's longer than it should. This 58 volt Echo is the real deal.

I have the 40 volt Ryobi and so far it has been great. Lost of power for my needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Webb View Post
                I'm with you guys, bout stroked out last week with my Stihl trying to start it. Once its out of the shop I'm selling it and buying a electric 56 volt

I hear ya! I was right on the verge of stroking out but saved just enough energy to give the Stihl the powerbomb on the concrete so it was no more fixing and I had to buy a new one. That was the only way I could turn loose of the money bc I was always like, I will work on it and maybe it will straightened out.

Comment

This thing is still running flawless and I can't believe how long the battery last and how much power it's got

Comment

Working...
                  X