Nfl playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    I doubt the Cowboys are sitting there saying... we don't want any of Aaron Rodgers. Just a bunch of armchairs handicappers and their "professional" opinions think that.

You need to be worried about Brady
    I like my speech like I like my women, with a little bit of a figure.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
      the catch? think that was Dwight Clark 49ers
      Your're referring to something 35 years ago....I should have said the "no catch".

Comment

I doubt the Cowboys are sitting there saying... we don't want any of Aaron Rodgers. Just a bunch of armchairs handicappers and their "professional" opinions think that.

Texans will be fine....they're gonna wear their "letter jackets" up there!!!

Comment

Why would I be worried about Brady? I have no dog in that hunt. I'm a die hard packers fan and have been since I was a kid. I don't care if the Texans win or lose. All I care about is next Sunday afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            Your're referring to something 35 years ago....I should have said the "no catch".
            no catch? think that was oiler Mike Renfro vs Pittsburgh?

Comment

[ATTACH]834461[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                no catch? think that was oiler Mike Renfro vs Pittsburgh?
                Yeah, was that before electricity?....too bad they didn't have replay back then!!

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                  Why would I be worried about Brady? I have no dog in that hunt. I'm a die hard packers fan and have been since I was a kid. I don't care if the Texans win or lose. All I care about is next Sunday afternoon.

Ahhhhh a bandwagoner[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Ahhhhh a bandwagoner[emoji23][emoji23]
                    No sir. Been a Packers fan long before the Texans even existed. We will see what happens next Sunday on the field. We can all talk trash but we will find out next Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      Yeah, was that before electricity?....too bad they didn't have replay back then!!
                      lol was just a wee kid but to this day I still think about cowboy #81 Jackie Smith droping it &&^%%$$#

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                        No sir. Been a Packers fan long before the Texans even existed. We will see what happens next Sunday on the field. We can all talk trash but we will find out next Sunday.
                        Ya, I've always liked them too, except when they play Dallas.

Comment

Go Pack go!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                            Go Pats go!
                            Fify

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                              Go Pack go!
                              Go Pats Go!!

Comment

There's rarely a time I look forward to a Texans game. The last time I was this stoked for a Texans game was last year against KC. That game rocked! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X