GoPro Buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bowtech Lefty View Post
    With the standard battery, it dies in about 2 hours or a little less (wifi drains it faster which you need on to remotely operate). With the battery bacpac (sold seperately), it will run closer to 6 hours (that's with wifi on).
    Hell, i did'nt know those things had remote capability or wifi.
    Im going to consider getting one by next season.
    Thanks for the input guys

Comment

Cool video

Comment

I Could not view the video on my phone with the way it was posted

Very Cool video

Comment

Very nice. That sucker had some moves!

Here's an old one that me and Saltwaterslick filmed with a go pro and a regular camera. Pretty cool when the javi runs into the feeder leg. Ignore the SKYSOFT watermark. Had trouble converting the video and had to use a free software.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YROM4KKQ4E4"]Del Rio Bowhunting with GoPro Footage - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Cool video sir! Which go pro do you own? I'm lookin into the hero 4 the small black one

Comment

Nice vid chew

Comment

Cool

Comment

Awesome video sir

I tried for an entire season to get a reverse angle shot and my GoPro was picked off every freaking time and they wouldn't go near it

Put a camo sleeve over it, hid it behind brush, placed it up the feeder on the spin plate, even buried the dang thing!

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsonly88 View Post
                    Cool video sir! Which go pro do you own? I'm lookin into the hero 4 the small black one
                    I believe it's the Hero 3 Silver.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                      Awesome video sir

I tried for an entire season to get a reverse angle shot and my GoPro was picked off every freaking time and they wouldn't go near it

Put a camo sleeve over it, hid it behind brush, placed it up the feeder on the spin plate, even buried the dang thing!
                      I feared that would happen to me so this summer I put a wood block of similar size to a gopro attached to a post near my feeder and painted it to look like a gopro camera. So when I get to the feeder I just remove the decoy and put the gopro in its place. Has worked great so far. I'll see if I can find a pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        Very nice. That sucker had some moves!

Here's an old one that me and Saltwaterslick filmed with a go pro and a regular camera. Pretty cool when the javi runs into the feeder leg. Ignore the SKYSOFT watermark. Had trouble converting the video and had to use a free software.

Del Rio Bowhunting with GoPro Footage - YouTube
                        Thats a cool video Chew!

Comment

Cool videos!

Comment

very cool. congrats

Comment

Very cool! Congrats!

Comment

Nice...Ya gotta love that kick when the arrow penetrates.

Comment

Working...
                                X